Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that there were some new shirts with my car, John and Marie's car and someone elses car on it.. Where do I get mine at? Please help.. I know you're the one with all the connections... :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Monty, I don't know if it is a new shirt or not... I would assume it is though because I am sure you would have known about it otherwise... It was Johnny and Marie's car on top yours in the middle and Jim Robbins car on the bottom... It was a black shirt in color except for the cars...And they were the colors of the cars... I will try and find out if I can find them...

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK cool I want one...

Shannon.. Shannon... Shannon... I was told if you dont know nobody would.. Looks like Rita is the new point of contact... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
OK cool I want one...

Shannon.. Shannon... Shannon... I was told if you dont know nobody would.. Looks like Rita is the new point of contact... :mrgreen:
Woo Hoo, I am off the hook, THANKS RITA :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
you have a car?????

·
Registered
348 Posts
Because it could bring back good memories from those in the thread. I brought one back last week and it brought back memories of a member who was familiar with it. I go back to the last page and pick them randomly. Sometimes it's cool, sometimes not so much.
There was 3 people in it looking for a tshirt, what kind of memory is that bringing back? #idiot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts