Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we were at huntsville last night testing our efi renegade car and shane stack was there testing in outlaw dr trim for bradenton and he ran 4.90 twice and [email protected] on 295's also!!!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I wonder if he'll be heading north?

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
i wonder if it was with a 114 or a 106 on the sbx headed motor.
Don't hold me to this but I'm pretty sure that was with the 114... And trust me when I say that theres more left in it... Another one everyone needs to watch out for is Dustin Bradford

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Don't hold me to this but I'm pretty sure that was with the 114... And trust me when I say that theres more left in it... Another one everyone needs to watch out for is Dustin Bradford
He had the 114 on and is testing for Bradenton and possibly Limited Street. He's putting the 94 and 325's back on to test Friday night. He'll decide if he's going to run EZ or Limited then.

Don't think anyone needs to watch out for me. This nose heavy bitch is either on the bumper or up in smoke right now. Still trying to find the 5.0 tune-up in the heat. 106 testing starts in a few weeks.

·
Registered
784 Posts
He had the 114 on and is testing for Bradenton and possibly Limited Street. He's putting the 94 and 325's back on to test Friday night. He'll decide if he's going to run EZ or Limited then.

Don't think anyone needs to watch out for me. This nose heavy bitch is either on the bumper or up in smoke right now. Still trying to find the 5.0 tune-up in the heat. 106 testing starts in a few weeks.
Good luck Dusty, war eagle!!!

·
Registered
6,443 Posts

I remember seeing your car in Huntsville, it is GORGEOUS. And if I remember right didnt you and stack make it back in the 4.9X's with the new rules?
I know the air was excellent, i was just asking my memory sucks!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,918 Posts
go after it dustin..hey if you get a chance can you shot me the cam specs of the old 23 degree headed engine.

as for stack hes been a 4.85 with his old engine..not sure if that was a 106 or 114 either..but you can bet your ass he is a player..

hes come to florida an toke a nice chunk home..think last year he took 8g's or so back to bama

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

hey dustin i just shot you a pm! hurry up:p

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I remember seeing your car in Huntsville, it is GORGEOUS. And if I remember right didnt you and stack make it back in the 4.9X's with the new rules?
I know the air was excellent, i was just asking my memory sucks!
Thanks. The air was great and the track was there. Shane went 4.99, I went 5.05.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Thanks. The air was great and the track was there. Shane went 4.99, I went 5.05.
Thats awesome, the track was excellent...I brought my car back up north and my 60's were over a tenth worse.
Looking forward to coming back for more ORSCA next year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts