Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like everyone to know that Shane at JEFFCo. Proformance Transmission is the BEST there is in the Business......
Please if you are building a street car or a race car and need a bullet proof transmission call Shane......
He is making Jeff very proud...

Shane
JEFFCo. Proformance Transmission
619-441-7344

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
All he is trying to do is give a thanks to Shane not bash anyone. Shane was nice enough to send us what we needed to fab the sliders so we could finish the tin before we bought the trans from him. Shane didn't have to do shit for us as far as help but he did and for that I am greatful. So if someone offered you help you would say no?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
All he is trying to do is give a thanks to Shane not bash anyone. Shane was nice enough to send us what we needed to fab the sliders so we could finish the tin before we bought the trans from him. Shane didn't have to do shit for us as far as help but he did and for that I am greatful. So if someone offered you help you would say no?
The problem is he has 10 posts and 4 of them were started by him stating the same thing. Two of them in this sub-forum. A little excessive don't you think?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

Hey that sounds great but i dont see a "jeffco" section here on yellow bullet, only a "Hutch's Transmission Service".

How would you like it if i came into your living room and shit on your coffee table?

This is the same scenario, this is Hutch's house, have some

respect for a guy who goes out of his way to help people on a

daily basis for most of the time not getting a nickel in return.

How is that so hard to understand?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have great respect for Hutch's. And all that are here helping others with tips, advice or just sharing there rides with everyone. I see where people are talking about Bruno's and Lenco's on this forum, Big deal..... You are just showing your ASS...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts