Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude is a straight up bitch.
I posted up looking for some collector mufflers to which he said he had and sent me pics of them and they were what I wanted and I agreed to pay his asking price.

I wired him the money and he said he would send me the shipping info. A few days go by and I ask for an update to which he replies " I'm out of town and will ship when I get back". ok.
A week after paying I ask again where are the mufflers to which he replies" my wife said that was too cheap and I need another $100 for them".
I told him to wire the money back and to which he replies " no, I'll hold on to it".

If anyone could give me his full name I would appreciate it. Looks like some of you might know who he is.

·
FHRITP
49,519 Posts
Sounds almost like someone made a screen name after shakey's, looking like he lost his old one in the password fiasco then decided to scam people. Or atleast I hope that's the case

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
This dude is a straight up bitch.
I posted up looking for some collector mufflers to which he said he had and sent me pics of them and they were what I wanted and I agreed to pay his asking price.

I wired him the money and he said he would send me the shipping info. A few days go by and I ask for an update to which he replies " I'm out of town and will ship when I get back". ok.
A week after paying I ask again where are the mufflers to which he replies" my wife said that was too cheap and I need another $100 for them".
I told him to wire the money back and to which he replies " no, I'll hold on to it".

If anyone could give me his full name I would appreciate it. Looks like some of you might know who he is.
Who are you and why should the bullet care about your story?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds almost like someone made a screen name after shakey's, looking like he lost his old one in the password fiasco then decided to scam people. Or atleast I hope that's the case
That could very well be the case and if it is I just want this guy to contact me to clear this up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts