Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet Berry, for this race we are joining forces with Fiscus in a common mission to bring the trophy back down to the land of milk and honey. Team north might better stay inside peeking through the blinds for this one. Who else from team south we got coming? We will be parking together in the Team South compound. We will be offering protection from the north with neccesities such as grits, sweet tea, beer, and strippers.
Billet Berry
Kevin Fiscus
Nitro Piranha........

Who else.......

·
11,812 Posts
I have already personally garanteed all Teams South Safety. Its curtains for you you all and we will be sure buy some of that milk, honey and few strippers from yall so you will $$ to get home !:p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Billet Berry, for this race we are joining forces with Fiscus in a common mission to bring the trophy back down to the land of milk and honey. Team north might better stay inside peeking through the blinds for this one. Who else from team south we got coming? We will be parking together in the Team South compound. We will be offering protection from the north with neccesities such as grits, sweet tea, beer, and strippers.
Billet Berry
Kevin Fiscus
Nitro Piranha........

Who else.......

Nobody else is needed.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We sold out of the limited edition crying towels at MIR. But we will have special edition team north pacifiers for sale at shakedown. $4.99 each. Buy two, get one half price.
I have already personally garanteed all Teams South Safety. Its curtains for you you all and we will be sure buy some of that milk, honey and few strippers from yall so you will $$ to get home !:p

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
We sold out of the limited edition crying towels at MIR. But we will have special edition team north pacifiers for sale at shakedown. $4.99 each. Buy two, get one half price.
I heard those are the left over "Pecker Extenders" from the 10.5 Outlaw boyz.... Dual Purpose..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure about Mel. I hope he's coming? I owe him a rematch on the the toter race.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
We will be parking together in the Team South compound. We will be offering protection from the north with neccesities such as grits, sweet tea, beer, and strippers.
I like all the above, hope I can get a spot near"the compound"!!!lol:p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Leaving tomorrow at noon! See ya at the "Team South" compound.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Billet Berry
Kevin Fiscus
Nitro Piranha........

Who else.......
Id love to be there but cant swing it. Not sure I could be much help with this pee shooter I have but Id damn well try! Good luck to all!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts