Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
BUT....if you can get one....GET IT ON THE CAR ASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I think you may be taking Dave's post out of context. Try not to be "That Guy" that makes all the staff run around looking for a diaper for you so you can race, man up and order one.

hello everybody. In all our classes we have asked that teams run a diaper. The advantages of a good diaper are...

1) if you can contain oil/water you may prevent an accident.

2) If we can cantain oil/water after an engine failure the clean up / down time will be minimized.

Friends if we are gonna give our fans the best possible show and also have the safest possible show for our racers then a blanket or oil retention system can help. In addition please know in years of doing our race we have "NEVER" turned teams away for blanket issues...we worked with the teams in question and searched the pits for spare blankets and made it happen. I'll try to have a few extra blankets on hand to help. Blankets & oil retention devices have to become part of our every day drag racing lives. The more we use them the easier it becomes.

Thank you all for your support.

·
11,809 Posts
Cars without diapers will not be turned away for the x275 class.
Thats right because we will work together and make sure every team is safe. We will have some spare diapers at track. Keep in mind we have never turned away a racer from shakedown !

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I think you may be taking Dave's post out of context. Try not to be "That Guy" that makes all the staff run around looking for a diaper for you so you can race, man up and order one.
He just sent me a text... he has one! LOL

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thats right because we will work together and make sure every team is safe. We will have some spare diapers at track. Keep in mind we have never turned away a racer from shakedown !
Thanks Dave, we will continue to work towards getting everyone safe and ready to go for this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts