Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a metric shit ton of shots I think, and I doubt that I will get to all of them. I'll post 'em as I get to 'em , but if anyone has any requests for specific cars , I just might have a good one . So let me know.

[/url]
Shakedown At E-Town 2011 by stiatska, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a blast, and it was nice to meet the folks that I got to meet, John, Andrew, I look forward to shooting with you guys again soon. Mike, Thanks as always, let me know if I can ever do anything for you.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for delay , I will check on that asap . I have shots from sat. only . To my regret , I had to screw out of there much earlier than I wanted to.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you can give me a car number it can only help me find individual cars , I may have tagged the numbers to photo , that way I could look 'em up...now , I'm not saying that I DID file them that well but, coulda happened

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
How about #1467 Black Nova....
If you can give me a car number it can only help me find individual cars , I may have tagged the numbers to photo , that way I could look 'em up...now , I'm not saying that I DID file them that well but, coulda happened

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
It's car #1189 Thanks!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I had a blast, and it was nice to meet the folks that I got to meet, John, Andrew, I look forward to shooting with you guys again soon. Mike, Thanks as always, let me know if I can ever do anything for you.
No problem and your stuff looks great. You just need to man-up and buy that 400mm so you can shoot with it more often.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awe c'mon , someone must want to see if I have their car , I got too many to choose, and I only want to post-process stuff that someone might want to see. Gimme a grocery list to work on , the wife and I will get along better with me in my office away from her !!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts