Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
dont think so,i still havent found out anything that i asked,what times every1 runs,ect & how much to get in for spectator,please help if any1 knows this info!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
honest opinion so dont quote me on this

Saturday 25 sunday 25 40 for the 2 day pass

Saturday is probably going to be
radial
heavy
pro nitrous
pro extreme

starting @ 11ish
2nd round @ 2ish
and 3rd round at 5ish

Just my opinion. ITs probably going to be chilly so i cant imgian and racing deep into the night

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
No one care to comment? Dave, Michelle anybody?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
honest opinion so dont quote me on this

Saturday 25 sunday 25 40 for the 2 day pass

Saturday is probably going to be
radial
heavy
pro nitrous
pro extreme

starting @ 11ish
2nd round @ 2ish
and 3rd round at 5ish

Just my opinion. ITs probably going to be chilly so i cant imgian and racing deep into the night
Thanks Bacarty......won't hold you to it!!!:cool: I guess I am a little surprised though that nobody has this information yet, especially with all the hype surrounding the event. Hopefully somebody will chime in soon with more concrete information.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
I had heard it was going to be 25 and 30 and no 2 day passes, but you know how rumors are.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Like i said, Thats going to be the jist of it. Maybe an hour off and maybe 5 bucks here or there but all and all, thats it.

I dont know what the entry fee's are for each class, and im sure there going to announce them soon.

There so hard to get a hold of because they are sending calling and turning every frekin rock and sponser they can.

They want to raise 8.50 another 2k
Raise 10.5 another 5 or 10k
Raise big tire another 2k
And they want to give Bonus's out the ass.

Im sure you guys will know in a timely fashion. Let them work thier magic and try to make this the best race as possible,

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Like i said, Thats going to be the jist of it. Maybe an hour off and maybe 5 bucks here or there but all and all, thats it.

I dont know what the entry fee's are for each class, and im sure there going to announce them soon.

There so hard to get a hold of because they are sending calling and turning every frekin rock and sponser they can.

They want to raise 8.50 another 2k
Raise 10.5 another 5 or 10k
Raise big tire another 2k
And they want to give Bonus's out the ass.

Im sure you guys will know in a timely fashion. Let them work thier magic and try to make this the best race as possible,
Raise 8.50 another 2k from how much? :rolleyes: This is gonna be GOOD!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts