Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
I prefer the quality, price, and customer service of T&D, but if you find of good deal on some Jesel's I wouldn't hesitate to run them.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Crower makes a killer set of shaft rockers... and are arguably the best fitting/working units for Trick Flow High Ports.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Crowers hands down fit the hi port best. TD is fine on an afr inline head

·
Registered
737 Posts
I run probe shafts on mine now for 4 years. Not one single problem. They are now called LGM.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Let's see here...a post at 1:00 in the aftornoon on a Sat, when I beleive one should have been punched in and on the clock ?????

Hmmmmmmm :smt017

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Jesel here.....they've been fine with no issues on a set of Vic Jr's for awhile on a slow car. Friend of mine uses T&D and last I talked to him was real happy with them also.
Anyone else notice recently the higher costs with valvetrain related parts?
I guess it's related to the higher costs with the metal??

FWIW, IMHO....some of this stuff has just went nuts as far as cost. Glad I collected alot of parts in the past to hopefully use up in my lifetime instead of having to buy new stuff. :rolleyes:

·
Busy being a cunt
30,215 Posts
Glad I collected alot of parts in the past to hopefully use up in my lifetime instead of having to buy new stuff. :rolleyes:
That old junk you bought has now been superseded........how much for the lot :confused: .................................. j/k :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts