Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos coming?free entry!this should be a hell of a race.this past sunday there was 1 outlaw testing already there.i didnt see if a roll call thread was made yet so i started this one.so whos not scared to make the drive for 10 grand?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
ttt ill be there.....spectatin lol car aint done yet. it aint a 10.5 car by all means though! lol just a lil index car

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Im in and 200lbs lighter, Should be a good race

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im in and 200lbs lighter, Should be a good race
ya going to be on kill with 200lbs lighter.the 4.29 ya ran was that with the 200lbs extra micheal?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Man you must look sickly at 30lbs????? You should work on the cars weight................... Can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anyone with a outlaw 10.5 car should be there to support the class. It will be the best race of the year there. see you guys there. J.R. WEBB

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes that was at 2906lbs now 2700lbs
hmmm.maybe the money will go north this year.your car and swannys i belive will take it.BUT?there is a certain orange vette that ight show up that walks the track very well..hell as long as its a chevy! anyone heard if lynch is running it?normally they come to march race.

·
Registered
258 Posts
we will be there... should be a good race....:p

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we will be there... should be a good race....:p
ya get everything put back together tony?i remember chattin on here with ya bout the tnt that had in december.ya had ya car apart.so she is fresh and ready to rumble?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts