Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks for providing us "Radial" guys a new venue or "Playground", if you will. Every time I came to the starting line to "Pick a Spot", I looked, and thought to myself... Shit, I better put him over here in the "Marbles", so we'll have a little "Wheel Speed", Or it might "Shake" so bad, something will fall off this old "TANK". Then, I looked again, and thought... There aint no marbles, so we just kept it soft enough, power wise to stay smooth, and it went down through there pretty good, I thought. We seriously fought back the "Urge", to take a swing at it HARD, and try and leave there with an 4.80 somethin time slip, but when the race starts, we race to win... That's how we Roll..
After all the Gremlins with the transmission, we were lucky it hung in there.. Special thanx to Kimber and Stikman [Cutlass Racer] for the tranny work late Friday night, and Wills best buddy Bill, and all the Gainesville Gang for your help and support... Having fun like this is what keeps this "OLD DAWG" going...
Thanx again Wade.. You and SGMP ROCK....
WE'LL BE BACK...
MADDAWG

BLOWTHRUS DONT WORK;)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Great Race

I'd drive another 3 hours to watch that again. Something for everyone, great track conditions, great cars and nice folks. Oh, and the worst hot dog I ever phuckin ate.
Zim

·
Registered
304 Posts
Many thanks for providing us "Radial" guys a new venue or "Playground", if you will. Every time I came to the starting line to "Pick a Spot", I looked, and thought to myself... Shit, I better put him over here in the "Marbles", so we'll have a little "Wheel Speed", Or it might "Shake" so bad, something will fall off this old "TANK". Then, I looked again, and thought... There aint no marbles, so we just kept it soft enough, power wise to stay smooth, and it went down through there pretty good, I thought. We seriously fought back the "Urge", to take a swing at it HARD, and try and leave there with an 4.80 somethin time slip, but when the race starts, we race to win... That's how we Roll..
After all the Gremlins with the transmission, we were lucky it hung in there.. Special thanx to Kimber and Stikman [Cutlass Racer] for the tranny work late Friday night, and Wills best buddy Bill, and all the Gainesville Gang for your help and support... Having fun like this is what keeps this "OLD DAWG" going...
Thanx again Wade.. You and SGMP ROCK....
WE'LL BE BACK...
MADDAWG

BLOWTHRUS DONT WORK;)
And its because of true racers like you, is why we work long hours and work so hard to provide you with what you need to win! We are already talkin about the next race and what we need to make it better! Again, Thankyou for all the kind words, it makes it all worth while!!:cool:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'd drive another 3 hours to watch that again. Something for everyone, great track conditions, great cars and nice folks. Oh, and the worst hot dog I ever phuckin ate.
Zim
The phuckin hotdogs did suck!! and the next time you drive up call me and we will go get a steak!!;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congrats Will and Denny. Great car to watch. Track was great. We showed up ORSCA trim(325's) and qualified 2nd in the field. Had a lot of fun. We will definately be there next time.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks I have a great team and the Track has awesome owners!! Our next event is on top of the ORSCA race in Huntsville! Do you think running the Drag Radial class will be a good idea not to mention the 6.0 and 7.0 index class? I really don't know what we will do but I could use some input!

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I have a great team and the Track has awesome owners!! Our next event is on top of the ORSCA race in Huntsville! Do you think running the Drag Radial class will be a good idea not to mention the 6.0 and 7.0 index class? I really don't know what we will do but I could use some input!
Yes you do...
Wade I'll call you tomorrow, I'd like to run a couple things by you...
Thanx ..... You got it Goin on..
Denny

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yep blow throughs dont work! Denny you guys should bracket race that car.

Wade, that is a great place for racing . You you you're team did a grea job running that show! That is the best looking drag strip i have been to.

·
Registered
530 Posts
And its because of true racers like you, is why we work long hours and work so hard to provide you with what you need to win! We are already talkin about the next race and what we need to make it better! Again, Thankyou for all the kind words, it makes it all worth while!!:cool:
If you impressed the DAWG you must be doing something right. Once again thanks for a great track. Im going to have to get some new boat shoes to much sticky rubber all over them to scrub off.

member of the DAWG pound

·
Registered
530 Posts
Was good to meet you Wade. Working on some vid now, track was great, looking forward to coming back up.
It was nice meeting you Rob thanks for coming by and checking on us between rounds.

kimber

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Rob, he was with us in the Stevenson camp. That was him and I under the car pulling the trans apart late Friday night.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you impressed the DAWG you must be doing something right. Once again thanks for a great track. Im going to have to get some new boat shoes to much sticky rubber all over them to scrub off.

member of the DAWG pound
:smt081:smt081:smt081 I like it...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Attn Wade: What a sweet track

Man big props on that facility. By far the nicest i've been to. It even impressed my wife. Thats hard to do!! We will be there next time for sure with the car.See ya soon

P.S. Will i would leave that car alone its a bracket car..Congrats on the win

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I don't want to discourage you..not everyone will go to Huntsville but it is typically our highest racer and spectator race of the year. We had rain at the previous race there and will still have an 8 car radial field and a 16 car 6.0 and 7.0 field to eliminate on Saturday there.

Ellen

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hey Wade had an awsome time it was a good event glad I came maby next time I will bring some nitrous. It was good seeing you and the wife I promis I wont wait 2 years before I come back. Maby next time I will drag Russ up there.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts