Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
IN ON ONE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna get good.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
Are you both high or just stupid? There is a link to more info on the race. The link is at the top right corner of your screen. Click on the red X for more info.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
yep, cancelled...all the Wal-Marts in S. GA and N. FL ran out of Glad bags. Some mad sales rush for some reason.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
always a dumb mother fucker

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you both high or just stupid? There is a link to more info on the race. The link is at the top right corner of your screen. Click on the red X for more info.
Dude why are you being a dick? I know I don't have a billion post like you, but all I asked was simple question. Am I high or stupid? No my friend the only ones on here that are high and stupid is the fag that picked that gay ass color out you have painted on your car. I'm not your regular newbie, so you might want to check your tone before your inside voice gets your ass put on the outside.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Why even start the thread? trying to start shit? No where has it been mentioned that its been cancelled. phucking douchebag

1 - 20 of 40 Posts