Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge Thanks goes out to a ton of people

Team CoRuPt .... Konstantine Snooky **** Chef Burgler ..... wish everyone could have made it down but either way we all busted our asses to get the job done

J&E Performance ... Not only does my J&E engine run its balls off but Joe and Ed had a long list of stuff to get done on the car in a matter of two days just to make SGMP ..... Thanks guys you have never let me down and i am Truly fortunate to have you on my side.

TEAM MAJOR Paul Major RoofTop Robbie Germ and Mike ... thanks for draggin my hooptie out there. We have been racing together for a couple years now and i am fortunate to have you guys as teamates. Paul Thanks for everything. You my friend have a bad ass ride and i cant wait till it runs a number

Job Spetter ..... You work magic ...and as i have said a ton of times with out your help and guidance through out the years i would not be able to do this. Thanks Bro I appreciate everything you do.

DMC Racing ... Dennis and his crew make cars work Period. My car works and goes A to B as it should every pass. Your quality of work is second to none. Plus you brought Creepy Pete out of hiding which is awesome too. I cant say enough about what dennis has brought to this team in the last couple years.

Precision Turbo My pro mod billet turbos make some killer power pass after pass. You guys are awesome and glad to have you part of our team. See you guys at MIR next month

Competitive Wiring .. Wayne Keegan ... wish you could have made the trip with us.... just be ready for February

Pro Torque Converters ....Just BBBad Ass Joe you never give up and are constantly making the best product even better. You have stepped our team up in a huge way

Diamond Pistons ...... Best Pistons Ever

Fastmover Motorsports..... Thanks for being part of the team and letting us grudge race your rental this weekend.... You do an awesome job and always hype up the fans

I would also like to give a huge thank you to Tommy from Mickey Thompson Tires..... Not only do they have the best tires but Tommy has always gone above and beyond for my team and I ... he helps us with everything from track details to last minute thrashing in order to make the next round. Love ya like a brother

Thanks for a great race Duck and Puddin I had a blast again and cant wait till February

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Congrats on your win Alex!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Good job Alex!
you and team are some hard workin guys!

With that being said, Please dont paint that shit!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
congrats Alex and crew on one hell of a weekend!

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Congrats on your teams big wein this weekend

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Congrats Alex and crew.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Congrads on such a huge win.. Not sure how anything could top this win so you may just want to retire lol.. I think the competition would appreciate that.

·
6,816 Posts
Congrats Alex

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very well said brother. Your whole team and crew truly deserve all the accomplishments you have achieved throughout your racing career. Congrats to everyone involved.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts