Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nights Went Out in Gerogia...is there a schedule/time for when different classes are susposed to qualify, round 1 etc?

Ive found a few sites with all the rules but no schedule, thanks.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thurs - February 24th - Gates Open @8:00 amOpen Test & Tune (10:00 am - 6:00 pm)$100.00Friday - February 25th - Gates Open at8:00 amQualifying (2 rounds only)10.00 am Big Wheel Race (after qualifying)Saturday - February 26th - Gates Open at8:00 am Qualifying (2 rounds only)10:00 amSundary - February 27th - Gates Open at 8:00 am Eliminations 10:00 am

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so thurs is open testing, fri and sat is just qualifying, and sun is all the eleminations...is that correct?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I think if you want to test Thurs, it is a extra $100. I believe there is test/tune and 1st rd qualifing Friday....

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think if you want to test Thurs, it is a extra $100. I believe there is test/tune and 1st rd qualifing Friday....
i wont be able to make it thurs., cant take 3 days off work lol, but if fri and sat is qualifying, i guess that would give me 4 passes to test/tune

coming out with some new changes, power, and trans brake so dont even know if it will hook yet...none of the tracks around here open up this early

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
so thurs is open testing, fri and sat is just qualifying, and sun is all the eleminations...is that correct?
That is correct sorry i didnt get to this post already. If anyone needs any additional info please call me at 813-927-2842 . I wont bite, hard anyways.
Duck

Thanks for the support guys.:cool:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
So no T&T Friday??

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So no T&T Friday??
it didnt say but i hope so, traveling 8.5 hours and dont even know if ill hook or even run a 6.5 for the index class, best so far is only 6.91 lol...so only need to cut .4 in testing, and that means maybe only 4 qualifying passes:(

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Will the track be open Wednesday for testing?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
What time do nate's balls fallout again?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
No testing on friday guys but you will have 4 rounds of qualifying to get the job done. I want to make sure everyone gets a fair number of qualifying runs and with 250-350 cars it takes around 4-5 hours per round of qualifying. If you need extra runs i would suggest buying a 6.50,7.50, open comp tech card for 40.00 and get you some extra runs. Thanks
Duck

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No testing on friday guys but you will have 4 rounds of qualifying to get the job done. I want to make sure everyone gets a fair number of qualifying runs and with 250-350 cars it takes around 4-5 hours per round of qualifying. If you need extra runs i would suggest buying a 6.50,7.50, open comp tech card for 40.00 and get you some extra runs. Thanks
Duck
Ill be running the 6.50 index, but I could just get a card for the 7.50 and get 4 more runs in for testing? If so that sounds good, if I can't get it dialed in on 8 passes I just need to sit out and watch anyways lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts