Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
What is going on there? They quit early on Monday night and they quit early again tonight. They didn't get past second round on either day. Was it the same reason both nights? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,784 Posts
Insane close packages , few friends there racing, it was on my list , but engine had other plans
I have a bunch of friends out there, I wish them all luck!
I am thinking of that guy dialing 4.28 in the 1/8, I think I was running 4.0x in the 330ft on JUICE!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
What is going on there? They quit early on Monday night and they quit early again tonight. They didn't get past second round on either day. Was it the same reason both nights? Take care. Tom Worthington
Wondering the same thing.

On the other hand, Disco Dean is putting on a pretty good race at Kil Kare (great track). $225 for $7500 Sat and $7500 Sun. or $125 each day. $500 for Jrs (think 40 or 75 to get in). Starts paying back after/ at 3 rds. and quite a few give aways. Hopefully I'll be there, got a few things to get done on my car.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I actually was thinking of making that trip to kil kare saturday for that race. I was going to Mooresville for the Carolina Coalition but this race is paying more..

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
It's probably the best hooking track in ohio (as far as I know). Always having to add numbers to the box.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yep, tight losing packages are a fairly frequent occurrence. But seeing the poor guy dialed 4.28 in a door car made that one seem a little worse... Especially after watching him struggle to get down the track yesterday. It finally all comes together, 006 package, and he gets to pony up $300 at the buyback window.

I admit, I haven't watched ALL of the live feed, but from what I've seen, he is the quickest dialed car (door or dragster) so far... And the mid 6 second wagon (with one of the best drag racers ever) put him there. That is the best losing package I've seen today so far...
Preston tanner went 3.75 in his dragster there

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I wandered that too. Do they have a curfew?

If I get past first round I want to keep rolling. Dont think I would like the idea of winning first round then loading everything up and setting around till the next day either.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Got here yesterday to just to check things out. Great turnout, great track. As has been stated here the level of competition is "insane". Still learning "bracket speak" but many 00 packages on the losing end. Much respect for these drivers.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Got here yesterday to just to check things out. Great turnout, great track. As has been stated here the level of competition is "insane". Still learning "bracket speak" but many 00 packages on the losing end. Much respect for these drivers.
My buddy Bart Nelson just went .0003 4.790 on a 4.79 dial

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm in the tower on the timing system so if a dial-in is wrong.....then it's because digital dial-in boards SUCK and/or the handwriting SUCKS!!!
😁😁😁😁😁
If I come over with the stock/ super stock guys next weekend I will do my best to clearly write the dial (my usual). BTW, left side right?

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,111 Posts
I wandered that too. Do they have a curfew?

If I get past first round I want to keep rolling. Dont think I would like the idea of winning first round then loading everything up and setting around till the next day either.
We're dealing with neighbors that are complaining, they've already called authorities to complain so we've been "checked on", we're trying to not run late during the week.
We know it's crappy but with the covid stuff and the Michigan governor.....we're trying to not get shut down like 3 circle tracks close to us have.

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
We're dealing with neighbors that are complaining, they've already called authorities to complain so we've been "checked on", we're trying to not run late during the week.
We know it's crappy but with the covid stuff and the Michigan governor.....we're trying to not get shut down like 3 circle tracks close to us have.
Thanks NovaChick, that explains quite a bit! Take care. Tom Worthington

21 - 39 of 39 Posts