Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
I'm in the tower on the timing system so if a dial-in is wrong.....then it's because digital dial-in boards SUCK and/or the handwriting SUCKS!!!
馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿
Have fun!
You are going to earn your pay this week!
Wish I was there racing or even spectating, but not possible for me right now.
Watching on MMTV. Thank you Mark Walter!

On a side note, what color digital dial in board is easy to read in daylight and dark?

Pin-Up Girl In Progress
Have fun!
You are going to earn your pay this week!
Wish I was there racing or even spectating, but not possible for me right now.
Watching on MMTV. Thank you Mark Walter!

On a side note, what color digital dial in board is easy to read in daylight and dark?
There's no easy answer to that....depends where the sun is, is it cloudy.....we have a fence in our line of sight and we're 3 stories up.....it's a crap shoot. I like the old school flip boards the best. No struggle involved.

Registered
Hey I take offense to that lol I love my digital board. I'm too lazy to flip numbers on that board lol I was wanting to go to this race.

Registered
I have an old school board with the knobs.
It was fine unless you wanted to go from 5.59 to 5.60 dial. You had to scroll forever!

I am enjoying the MMTV coverage but it's hard to see the win light on the scoreboard during the day. Maybe a black background behind it would help.

How are they going to complete the weeks races if you only got 陆 way through second round?

Like I said earlier, you are going to be earning your money this week!
Have fun!

Pin-Up Girl In Progress
I have an old school board with the knobs.
It was fine unless you wanted to go from 5.59 to 5.60 dial. You had to scroll forever!

I am enjoying the MMTV coverage but it's hard to see the win light on the scoreboard during the day. Maybe a black background behind it would help.

How are they going to complete the weeks races if you only got 陆 way through second round?

Like I said earlier, you are going to be earning your money this week!
Have fun!
All I know is they're finishing 2nd rd of dragsters from yesterday on Wednesday. They'll split money up after that I'm guessing, rather than completing the race.

Pin-Up Girl In Progress
Between trying to decipher car numbers that are too small, match the paint, have funky font, blend into the paint, even handwritten dial-ins suck....too light, horrible handwriting....
Yeah, I whine a lot. But if racers had to do it.....

DamCoonass
Wow, rd 1 today, guy dialed 4.28 in a door car. Goes .006, dead with a zero, and Jeggie sent him to the buyback window with a .003, dead with a zero. Poor guy...
That kinda stuff happens all the time.... usually to me. Lol

Registered
Yep, tight losing packages are a fairly frequent occurrence. But seeing the poor guy dialed 4.28 in a door car made that one seem a little worse... Especially after watching him struggle to get down the track yesterday. It finally all comes together, 006 package, and he gets to pony up $300 at the buyback window.

I admit, I haven't watched ALL of the live feed, but from what I've seen, he is the quickest dialed car (door or dragster) so far... And the mid 6 second wagon (with one of the best drag racers ever) put him there. That is the best losing package I've seen today so far...

Registered
Dang, 4.28 (Bruce Thrift?) car survived the buyback round, where is opponent ran dead-on with a zero again (didn't say his reaction time, but Thrift's 26 or 28 package was enough to get by him). I know there aren't many (or any) ducks at races like this, but he seems to be bringing out the best in everyone.

DamCoonass
Dang, 4.28 (Bruce Thrift?) car survived the buyback round, where is opponent ran dead-on with a zero again (didn't say his reaction time, but Thrift's 26 or 28 package was enough to get by him). I know there aren't many (or any) ducks at races like this, but he seems to be bringing out the best in everyone.

A lot of guys won鈥檛 even get a peek at him till he goes by at the stripe so they can鈥檛 play any games.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts