Yellow Bullet Forums banner

13441 - 13460 of 13510 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had one partner that had never even had a vibrator used on her before. She was my submissive and that was the first time we really played. I had her bring herself to near orgasm by masturbating 5 times that day but not cumming. She BEGGED & SCREAMED to let me let her cum.

Surprising how loudly a school teacher can scream under those circumstances.

If you do get one start out slowly on the low setting, so she can get used to it. No point in running her pegged on the rev limiter with no load right away :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My wife's friends after an assortment of drinks revealed to me a long, long time ago that guys miss "the spot" as they called it. And every female is maybe slightly different on location of "the spot". And a lot of guys think it's right on the clitoris but not always. If you can manage to get her to let you know where it is - you're going to have a lot of fun!

·
Registered
16,297 Posts
If you can manage to get her to let you know where it is - you're going to have a lot of fun!
Some women don't know where their own spot is, or that they even have one. When you find it, you have a REAL grateful partner who will do just about anything to keep you going there. Tie her hands to the headboard and start experimenting.

13441 - 13460 of 13510 Posts