1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
This was a case when social media actually did some good.

FWPD put the word out on their facebook and twitter feeds and quite a few people went walking /driving around and someone spotted the car in the motel parking lot and called it in.

fucker that took the girl needs to be given a helo ride with no set belt and open doors, and experience a little "clear air turbulence" about 5000 feet up. :D

·
Idiot Savant
167,340 Posts
This was a case when social media actually did some good.

FWPD put the word out on their facebook and twitter feeds and quite a few people went walking /driving around and someone spotted the car in the motel parking lot and called it in.

fucker that took the girl needs to be given a helo ride with no set belt and open doors, and experience a little "clear air turbulence" about 5000 feet up. :D

Make it 13,000. He need more time to think before he stops falling.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
It's good that the girl was found, I'm sure she and her family are very happy it ended this way. However, WTF is with the reporting of this story? How does those two people being members of a church have anything to do with this? Is the church the only place they can view social media? Did the reverend give them some clue that nobody else had? Did their God tell them where she was? I don't understand the relevance.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
sounds a lot like the girl in Wisconsin

Emily Closser i think was her name

luckily the law enforcement was dilligent in this case and no one was hurt.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Thank GOD

That is VERY brazen in broad daylight on a public street

Now the local church members need to picket around the State Capital and demand that the Death Penalty be applied here nad swifter. I can't believe society has been convinced people like this don't deserve to die instantly with a fast trial. For all anyone knows that little girl could have been found dead in a ditch after being raped and mutilated, or sold overseas to a sex trafficking ring.

Until Americans get their heads out of their asses and get VERY HARSH on these crimes, they will not stop.
Prompt trial, and immediate Executions are the ONLY way..........wake up America

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
It's good that the girl was found, I'm sure she and her family are very happy it ended this way. However, WTF is with the reporting of this story? How does those two people being members of a church have anything to do with this? Is the church the only place they can view social media? Did the reverend give them some clue that nobody else had? Did their God tell them where she was? I don't understand the relevance.
3 words

fox

news

dot

com

make that 4 words.

·
Registered
13,009 Posts
sounds a lot like the girl in Wisconsin

Emily Closser i think was her name

luckily the law enforcement was dilligent in this case and no one was hurt.
Her name is Jamie Closs. Her deal is nothing like this. Kidnapper killed both of her parents and had her for three months.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Her name is Jamie Closs. Her deal is nothing like this. Kidnapper killed both of her parents and had her for three months.
.....and that scumbag is still breathing after his guilty plea in March 2019.

Why is he still breathing and sucking tax dollars......???

Because the Corporate Prison Industrial System funds anti-death penalty profiteering slaves

I Forget what they are .....but it's in the realm of $55,000 to $80,000 a year profit pawn.

He is 21 years old, so that means they've got about $5-$10 million to make off him from taxpayers.

That's BEFORE you get into all the Appeals costs, which the average death penalty total tallies ~$23 Million IIRC

·
FHRITP
50,401 Posts
Police pulled the car off someone’s home front door cam. One of the times I fully support using every resource! I hope the popo made him trip a few times on the way to sally port

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
totally understand it wasnt the same. crazy 22 year old white kid who just needs some guidance. :)

you walked right into that one.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts

Because the Corporate Prison Industrial System funds anti-death penalty profiteering slaves

I Forget what they are .....but it's in the realm of $55,000 to $80,000 a year profit pawn.

He is 21 years old, so that means they've got about $5-$10 million to make off him from taxpayers.

That's BEFORE you get into all the Appeals costs, which the average death penalty total tallies ~$23 Million IIRC
something around $220/day

·
Registered
13,009 Posts
totally understand it wasnt the same. crazy 22 year old white kid who just needs some guidance. :)

you walked right into that one.
I didn't walk into anything, fuckwit. Maybe I should have brought up the black guy that killed his wife and disappeared with their two year old daughter. They found her a couple days later in a ditch in Minnesota with her head caved in. Last I heard they were thinking he was going to use his own kid to grab some human trafficing cash.

That one got blow off the radar by a kid named AJ Freund. Google that one.

It's fuckin' unreal what happens to kids today. But, people are more worried about skin color, whether it's reported on Fox, or if somebody was at a church.

Idiots.

·
Registered
13,009 Posts

Talk to the people that think capital punishment is so horrible.

·
Registered
29,083 Posts
Thank GOD

That is VERY brazen in broad daylight on a public street

Now the local church members need to picket around the State Capital and demand that the Death Penalty be applied here nad swifter. I can't believe society has been convinced people like this don't deserve to die instantly with a fast trial. For all anyone knows that little girl could have been found dead in a ditch after being raped and mutilated, or sold overseas to a sex trafficking ring.

Until Americans get their heads out of their asses and get VERY HARSH on these crimes, they will not stop.
Prompt trial, and immediate Executions are the ONLY way..........wake up America

This is exactly the truth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts