Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was a funny joke to me I would share with you all. Never seen it posted on here before.

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with a hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said, “I’ll give you $100 if you’ll let me have sex with you.” The girl looked at him shocked and said “Hell no!” He said” I’ll be real quick – I’ll throw the money on the floor, you bend over to get it, and I’ll be finished by the time you’ve picked it up!” She thought for a moment and told him she would have to talk to her boyfriend. So she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, “Ask him for $200,pick up the money really really fast, and he won’t even be able to get his pants down!” She agreed and accepted the proposal. 30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend’s call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks, “What the **** happened?” Still breathing hard she managed to reply, “That bastard had all quarters!!!!”

·
102,312 Posts
LOL good one.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Thought this was a funny joke to me I would share with you all. Never seen it posted on here before.

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with a hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day Eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said, “I’ll give you $100 if you’ll let me have sex with you.” The girl looked at him shocked and said “Hell no!” He said” I’ll be real quick – I’ll throw the money on the floor, you bend over to get it, and I’ll be finished by the time you’ve picked it up!” She thought for a moment and told him she would have to talk to her boyfriend. So she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, “Ask him for $200,pick up the money really really fast, and he won’t even be able to get his pants down!” She agreed and accepted the proposal. 30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend’s call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks, “What the **** happened?” Still breathing hard she managed to reply, “That bastard had all quarters!!!!”

LMAO !!!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
LMAO. I didn't see that coming.

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
LMAO

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Got a little change in my pocket goin jing a ling-ling!! Must a been a blonde!:p

·
Lost
11,863 Posts
LMAO I need to go get some quarters/

1 - 20 of 34 Posts