Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now That I got my fogger tuned up... I want to put a bigshot plate with a 150 shot only. what jets do i need with that? Do I use the cheater jetting? Another thing do I spray both kits to get the second tuned up? Or just spray the second only:confused:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention I have big shot plate,but I'm gonna use the super powershot solenoids "nitrous and fuel solenoids" I know they are small for the plate,but Its all I have...budget kinda thing

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
65n/55f is close to 150hp.not sure if the small solenoids would change it.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I've been using 61/55 with good luck with my powershot noids. Also ran 73/61 on em....worked great.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
61n/55f what shot is that? I have a fogger right now want to throw an extra 75 to 100hp i dont want to go more on the fogger spraying 36n/28f which is a 350hp

·
Registered
246 Posts
Tune up, First I would say your fogger is still FAT. Depending on fuel TYPE, the plate would cuase you more harm than good. If you have too I would use a bottle per system. Plate systems with foggers get very rich fast, your spread should be more than what you have listed. A 55 fuel is a bunch with that jet in the fogger. I would say go down on the fuel fogger jet say 26 the plate around a 55, but nos jet start out with a 75-80, then do plug checks.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I added a big hot plate to my fogger. I was only spraying a 34-28 on the fogger and put a 63-47 (150hp) on top of the fogger for the second system and picked up almost 2 tenths and four MPH in the quarter. Bot kits were at 5.5 PSI and were flowed buy I.S.

I never got the time to try the plate first then the fogger or up the plate. Maybe this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts