Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to order more Hot Rods by George t-shirts. A friend says that t-shirts come in other colors than black , I say they dont. What do you think ?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
If they look like your sig then yip they only come in black.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Pretty much. I sure as hell can't have white.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Getting ready to order more Hot Rods by George t-shirts. A friend says that t-shirts come in other colors than black , I say they dont. What do you think ?
Screw that how many days last summer was it over 100 degrees and wearing black sucks that time of year.

Agree with no white but what about gray.

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
black T shirts?? prob a tuff guy thing /rolleyes/....if the T shirt looks good...no matter what the color..then so be it...black in humid and 90* weather?no thanks.not for me.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,346 Posts
YOUR NAMES IS HOTRODSBYGEORGE......ARE YOU ORDERING THEM FROM YOURSELF?.....WTF IS GOING ON HERE.....ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY US?....EDIT.....I'M STILL ASLEEP.....BLACK WHITE GRAY.....AND RED AND BLUE.....I JUST DID THIS WITH MY COMPANY SHIRTS

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Black in the winter. I like grays or blues in summer heat. I have a few white ones also. But hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
When the Summer Humidity hits 99% and the temp in the shade is 100 deg. the last thing I wanna put on is anything Black :cool: Having a Black Race Car is bad enough that we have to keep it under the Awning just to keep the inside temp cool enough that it wont bake you in a matter of seconds....(That and a Helmet Cooler and Cool suit LOL)

George,
If it were me, who had a Buisness and I was trying to get the name out there, of course I'd order more Black than any other color but I would also order some Grey and White and then see what ones people ask for and what leaves your hands faster.....we have a LOT of White Drag Race related T-Shirts that the whole family wears in the Hot Muggy summer months and My Wife has no problem keeping them clean I guess you just have to have a Car that don't break at the Track so you have to crawl around an get 'em all dirty working on it ?;)

RC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts