Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the downtime guys. This provider is getting under my skin with their constant server problems. It's supposed to be the biggest and the best... :roll: but wishing and reality are two different things.. again sorry for the downtime...

·
Registered
344 Posts
You're forgiven Monty.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Well, whether I forgive you or not son, if you feel up to screwing me, I am ready to see this feat attempted!

LMAO!!!!

I would be a bit frustrated if it was me, I have a forum for Karin's deal, and the only time it has been down was for a total upgrade. And its free.

Occaisionally, you'll see a "server too busy" , but rarely.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Not bad. Still waiting for the engine assembly to get the car togather. Hopefully soon, but these guys take time so be it. How bout you, anything new for this year? Still going to run at Columbus? I would like too just for the sake of saying "I DID IT" 'cuz tha class might and will prob. change for next year so I will be looking at stepping up. One thing I can tell you is that car of Bill Lutz REALLY has me thinking about a big TURBO for next year and go Outlaw 10.5 racing. See Mike Yedgarian with the S/S Firebird that WAS red and now yellow, the one that burned pretty good at a NSCA race about a year ago is back out, and went 7.37 first weekend. I do think he was a bit light and air I here was good at Toronto Motorsport park, but with Bill Bader running the place I'm sure the track will pick up. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts