Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very nice vid, that last race was crazy. As a side note, do you just use the suction cup on the gopros? I just ordered one and I'm hesistant about just sticking it on the outside of my car lol

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
92_foxgt
check out filmtools.com

they make some awsome vacume suction mounts that when locked on the car....you can grab and rock the hole car.
I have a 5" vac and a 3" vac mount and I have had both on at top speed and on other cars on road courses.

they have a little hand pump that eliminates any air between them and the surface....very high strenth and well worth the money soe for your $250 go-pro doesnt go flying off

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for the info!

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Very nice vid, that last race was crazy. As a side note, do you just use the suction cup on the gopros? I just ordered one and I'm hesistant about just sticking it on the outside of my car lol
Yea we tried to play bumper cars lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Mine has been on many of cars and so far only fell off once (tons of dew on the car) however I just ensure the surface is smooth and dry and I have been lucky so far, however it is scary having $800 bucks go down the track every so often lol (I have the LCD backpack on mine which helped a TON!!!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts