Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRUDGE WARS...BOUNTY RACE.COM
Sept 27th and 28th
Best 3 out of 5 TWO DAYS... LYNCH VS RAINWATER...PETTYvsDUDLEY...
I-40 Dragway...Crossville Tn...
MORE DETAILS SOON!!!

ITS OFFICIAL!!!
WHO IS THE BADDEST ????

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
how much $ they gana run for.

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Well I promise you all one thing, never in the history of us owning the track have I posted something that wasnt true.. ITS ON!
Well if this is to stay true???? Then get us our danged trophy, the great big one that you promised over a year ago, and have said several times you would get to us, and yet have not, thanks, BG

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
the best race right now in the 1/4 would be grant and lynch, or glidden in the xtf car and lynch, i wouldnt mind seein newsham and lynch either!

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well if this is to stay true???? Then get us our danged trophy, the great big one that you promised over a year ago, and have said several times you would get to us, and yet have not, thanks, BG

:-hijack
:axe:

Your trophy is here waiting on you to pick it up.... I even tried to deliver it to you a few months back but someone wouldnt answer their phone....
Its been at the track used for photo props....lol.. Since last august... You won it end of july it came in end of august,,,,,now get down here and claim it.... I may need to EBAY it to do some paving....
Call me back when you have the chance.. I will mail it I guess if we cant get together soon...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts