Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Needing to sell a whole bunch of race car parts that are just taking up room.

I use Craigslist with good luck locally, but have some over $1000 type specialty parts and larger parts that I'd like to advertise nationally.

What websites to list them on these days, and do any of you use eBay to market and advertise your stuff, but not complete the transaction on there? What's the best/most cost effective way to do that?

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone pimp parts on eBay these days with success? I don't like the seller experience, and haven't sold anything heavy and hard to shop on there in a few years.

Example would be some still new in the box tunnel ram intakes, Hilborn injectors with the stacks and linkages, etc.. Pain to package, worried about returns, etc..

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for the evening guys. These are vintage, carbed race parts. Not turbo or electronic injection. Just looking at places and ways to get rid of them, many are new or like new, but 25 year old technology.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Facebook seems to be the most popular and easily accessed, even for older fuckers that are going to be more interested or likely to buy the stuff you have. Also, you are more likely to reach someone locally through Facebook marketplace than any other platform. Would probably put racing junk second and craigslist third. Never have sold anything from ebay. Probably my last resort if I were doing it. Good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another vote for facebook. I joined just to sell my hotrod project. Joined local drag racing group and sold in 30 minutes! Also had 3 guys waiting if 1st deal fell thru.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts