Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for the read, disturbing and enlightening. Reminds me why it's the last thing I wanna do, nothing like death threats and going broke. Prayers for all involved.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Scary shit.... but holy fuck. Been robbed 3 times? Old lady accross the street both legs broken and raped? Heavy gang presence of "100% retaliation" I woulda been the fuck outta that neighborhood long before! If they had the means to move now, why not sooner? Sure they say theyre broke now, but thats from paying for 2 residences.

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
I can't believe they didn't have more security in the house. In that kind of neighborhood, an alarm system and or a good dog may have prevented this whole mess. They say they had money in the bank before this happened, they should have spent some of it on home security. Damn shame the criminals have this kind of power and freedom to screw up honest peoples lives.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I can't believe they didn't have more security in the house. In that kind of neighborhood, an alarm system and or a good dog may have prevented this whole mess. They say they had money in the bank before this happened, they should have spent some of it on home security. Damn shame the criminals have this kind of power and freedom to screw up honest peoples lives.
They shouldn't have to do anything, alarms, dogs, Yada Yada, they are all deturants no more no less. They should make home invasion a crime punishable by death, criminals have rights ?, not in my perfect little world.

·
WTF?
12,518 Posts
They shouldn't have to do anything, alarms, dogs, Yada Yada, they are all deturants no more no less. They should make home invasion a crime punishable by death, criminals have rights ?, not in my perfect little world.
Ok, now back to reality.................

·
Registered
9,944 Posts
UNfuckingBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
hmmm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts