Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25,189 Posts
A couple of weeks ago one of my doctors said he just ordered one.
He gets it in July, hopefully just before my next appointment.

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
OK.....I’m siting asking myself why it’s a good thing if he gets it right before your appointment???

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Temptation aside, you would have to be a real fuckhead to run one in the rust belt winters..
That wet as salt and dirt powder will reach places that can never be cleaned.

·
Moderater
12,272 Posts
Have a friend that has a allocation for the Z06 this year..looking forward to that ride, he always throws me the keys to his new toys so I can see how the other side lives. He just picked up a Blackwing so I’m looking forward to that too.

·
Moderater
12,272 Posts
Temptation aside, you would have to be a real fuckhead to run one in the rust belt winters..
That wet as salt and dirt powder will reach places that can never be cleaned.
They are most likely engineers putting miles on them. Not that unusual around the Detroit area.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I went to the Baltimore Motortrend show a few days ago. Seen the new vette and it had a crowd of people around it. They also had a new Ford GT. Not one person around the GT.. Many people thought it was an 05... but it wasn't. I thought that too at first glance.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
The cars are beautiful. I do not like any of the wheels I've seen so far for the C8. I didn't like most of the C6 wheels either.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Yep, most likely pre production models with no vin's. Engineers or execs taking them out for a spin before they get sent to the crusher.
Wrong. Not a Manufacturers plate on that white one. I have seen plenty of them running around town that belong to civilians. Much to the FROD boys chagrin, these are being built and delivered.

·
44,071 Posts
I saw 3 Ford GTs yesterday when I went out to lunch. No,..wait a minute,....no I didn't. Why? Because they aren't really a mass produced "production" car Ford lovers want you to believe, and the everyday guy can't go into a dealership and buy one,......like the Corvette. So, unless I'm having lunch at some millionaire car collector's home, I'm not seeing one.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts