DR is on right now

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
the stands kinda look really empty... :(

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
(5 ) 10.5 cars for $10,000 to win, what is wrong???

your out, your brothers out (read above) your other brothers out, shit thats 3 cars right there.

Now add that into the rumors of the track being shit and not being able to hold the power,
And the talk of an "another nuemedia disaster"

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
10 10.5 Cars on property

9 DR Cars on Property

We have had some breakage, etc but everyone is still in the game for tomorrow's eliminations.

Today is time trials and qualifying only. We wanted to give everyone a shot on the track today to get ready for tomorrow. There will be a last chance qualifier for 10.5 and radial in the morning. Eliminations are all tomorrow. We are expecting a much bigger crowd for eliminations.

We have a total of 200 cars here today and the track is prepped very well. Newsham is sitting in #1 with a [email protected] 200mph.

Hollywood just went [email protected] and he clicked it early

Junior Shotwell just dragged the bumper twice...I think the prep is just fine. They have worked their butts off on the track this week. It is not the "usual" LVD track that I keep hearing about.

·
Registered
217 Posts
your out, your brothers out (read above) your other brothers out, shit thats 3 cars right there.

Now add that into the rumors of the track being shit and not being able to hold the power,
And the talk of an "another nuemedia disaster"
don't worry this brother will be out real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATER MAKER IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts