Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's disgusting what has happened to a once beautiful city.
Even the news media is getting tired of it.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I drive through the shit hole twice a day for work, it's bad. The bums have hacked away at support columns for l5 to make walk way markers for when their strung out. If I can't get what I need locally or on Amazon, I drive North to Vancouver bc. It's often cheaper for me to fly out and stay at the Fairmont than fly from Seattle.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Would it be considered kidnapping if someone took a bus around the city and picked up the junkies and relocated them?
Probably but I like the way you think. Like give them a ride to the ferry and shove them all overboard out in open water? If their high enough they'll probably go willingly.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The Cunt Mayor and Shitty Console just turn a blind eye to the problem.
The US district attorney has told Seattle, no safe injection sites. Do you think they listen, Hell No!

·
Aviation Section
25,366 Posts
30 years ago I did flight training at a school near SeaTac, school is long gone but it was a challenging area to fly in because of all the bumps (mountains). Years later when I was on the 747 it was the stop we had to make flying commercial from Miami to Alaska where I was based. Yes, it took me a whole day to get to work just to start work and 2 weeks later another day just to get home! I sure don't miss that! We found Wally's Chowder House (it is still there) and I ate no where else for all the time I was there! I wish they had one in Miami!

https://www.wallysrestaurants.com/wallyschowderhouse

Dave

·
Registered
943 Posts

Wrong. The news media are pawns for a narrative that wants more government, more government programs, and Joes cousins uncle that finds a way to feed off the tit of the taxpayer.

Watch the video again. 3/4 of the way through they shift gears and show you the plan. Then the flyover of the now abandoned McNeil Island, followed by Eric Johnsons blame of society (read that law-abiding taxpayers) for the dope situation.

I could write a novel about this garbage, complete with documented facts including Eric Johnson the reporter in the video and how they have known about the problem for years. I can also show how law enforcement higher-ups and county officials nixed the story he was all too willing to do years ago.

This video was sent to me weeks ago asking me to watch and give my feedback. As I watched all I could think was why now Eric. Why now. Nothings different, so why now. And who is behind driving the story now. My feedback included saying we'll know the answer when we know who is running the next government program for heroin junkies at McNeil Island.

Those people don't care about the problem. They care about feeding their own lust for a need for themselves, and how they can profit from it.

Remind me to tell you of the heroin dealers and junkies who get charged with felon in possession of weapons but mysteriously get the charges dropped or changed. Documented. Little Eric was interested until he was told to back off. Fuck that coward.

·
Registered
23,701 Posts
The Cunt Mayor and Shitty Console just turn a blind eye to the problem.
The US district attorney has told Seattle, no safe injection sites. Do you think they listen, Hell No!

Amazing, and Ironic.

"Safe injection sites" . So people can literally inject Gods only knows what kind of heroin, Fentanyl and other "Safe" drugs into their bodies.

"Safely" .......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
I grew up 6 miles to the east of Seattle, across Lake Washington in Bellevue and Kirkland. Lived there for 58 years. It WAS a beautiful city until fairly recently. Started going downhill in the 90’s and is RAPIDLY turning shit hole now.

The only reason to live in that area is to earn a high dollar living (and I’m not saying that’s the only place a person can do that) if you’re not there for the bucks then get the fuck out.

I retired and immediately pulled out 2 years ago. Since I am still in WAshington I am hopeful voters get clue and stop blindly voting democrat....which they do. Jay Inslee is a HORRIBLE governor.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Amazing, and Ironic.

"Safe injection sites" . So people can literally inject Gods only knows what kind of heroin, Fentanyl and other "Safe" drugs into their bodies.

"Safely" .......:rolleyes:
Actually, a couple dumbfucks on the Seattle City Council want us tax payers to supply the junkies with safe heroin too!...

That place is SOOOOOOO fucked up, I won't go anywhere near it anymore!...
I used to have season tickets for the Seahawks and Mariners!...
NOT no more!... ;)

·
56,427 Posts
I grew up 6 miles to the east of Seattle, across Lake Washington in Bellevue and Kirkland. Lived there for 58 years. It WAS a beautiful city until fairly recently. Started going downhill in the 90’s and is RAPIDLY turning shit hole now.

The only reason to live in that area is to earn a high dollar living (and I’m not saying that’s the only place a person can do that) if you’re not there for the bucks then get the fuck out.

I retired and immediately pulled out 2 years ago. Since I am still in WAshington I am hopeful voters get clue and stop blindly voting democrat....which they do. Jay Inslee is a HORRIBLE governor.
Inslee's gonna be the President!... :smt081 :smt082 :smt081 :smt082 :smt081

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Inslee's gonna be the President!... :smt081 :smt082 :smt081 :smt082 :smt081
No he won’t.

But the upside would be he would not longer be our governor!

I learned a long time ago that a person’s governor actually can have more effect on your life than your president. The one major exception being if your president sends you off to war.
A governor can legislate all sorts of laws that directly effect, and can tax the shit out of you, without national debate.

I hate Inslee.

·
Registered
18,918 Posts
It's disgusting what has happened to a once beautiful city.

https://youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
The News Media is responsible for it. They push the liberal agenda and support Democrats, they are just as responsible as the Democrat leaders for the problems in teh city and state.
every City that is run by Liberal Democrats is a shit hole and there only answer is to raise taxes as those who pay those taxes are moving out due to the increasing taxes and decreasing quality of the neighborhoods and property

·
56,427 Posts
No he won’t.

But the upside would be he would not longer be our governor!

I learned a long time ago that a person’s governor actually can have more effect on your life than your president. The one major exception being if your president sends you off to war.
A governor can legislate all sorts of laws that directly effect, and can tax the shit out of you, without national debate.

I hate Inslee.
I hate that worthless fuck even more!...
We are currently 50th. (out of 50 states) in taxation and spending!...
Yea..............like that climate change freak could ever run this country!... :smt093

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
I hate that worthless fuck even more!...
We are currently 50th. (out of 50 states) in taxation and spending!...
Yea..............like that climate change freak could ever run this country!... :smt093
Climate change is not a leading issue. Running on that ain’t gonna get the idiot elected. I just hope it costs him the governorship somehow.... somehow...

Course then we have Ferguson waiting in the shadows...

·
Wannabe Racer
6,699 Posts
I was in Seattle Monday, San Francisco yesterday and LA today and I work in NYC. You can blame anyone or anything you want but ultimately the policies and results are the responsibility of the majority of the voters that put these people and their agendas in office.

Very sad really

1 - 20 of 48 Posts