Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
"Hey mom, I'm going to a protest in the highway tonight"

-1995 : The fuck you are. Don't be a fuckin idiot, you could die. mind your own business. I don't care how old you are I'll still beat your ass.

-2020: ok sweetie have fun with your lqbtgxlmw friends

·
Registered
337 Posts
This is the cunt that organized the rally in Bethel Ohio last month. The reason these cunts are protesting with the niggers is because they’re pissed that No white guys will fuck them. What a bunch of fucking pigs.
9C7BF007-1BEE-4C47-84BC-305BB4280121.png

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
This is the cunt that organized the rally in Bethel Ohio last month. The reason these cunts are protesting with the niggers is because they’re pissed that No white guys will fuck them. What a bunch of fucking pigs. View attachment 103440
Here's another look at the nasty eyesore who was airborne in Seattle a couple nights ago:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I read a few of the comments on the article. I don't know why they say it's tragic, it's just reality. It seems that when someone suffers the consequences of their own decision, these fucktards are in a state of complete disbelief. If I played in traffic as a kid, I would have rather been hit by a car than be on the receiving end of "the belt". I don't know how to make these people understand that their "feelings" don't override the laws of physics, the Constitution, or local and state laws. Common sense is non-existent in so many fucking people. Anyone who played "frogger" could have figured out what happens when you fuck around on a busy road, let alone a highway. I'm glad it was one of the idiots that died, rather than an innocent family that couldn't stop in time before hitting their barrier of vehicles.

·
Registered
32,232 Posts
But what really matters is that she got to do what she wanted.....
Being a stupid cunt out on the freeway in the dark was apparently her wish.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts