Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
36,789 Posts
Ehh....this time I'm not on the driver's side. There wasn't but a handful out in the street, they weren't impeding that guy's travel and he basically lined up a block away, floored his car and went Bowling For Protesters. One of those women isn't expected to live. The guy driving the car just got busted 2 weeks ago for leading cops on a long, high-speed chase; not sure why they were after him. But apparently he's a piece of shit and now he's an incarcerated piece of shit.

On the other hand, any goon or gooness thinking of hanging out in the street had better start realizing that people are getting mighty sick and tired of this crap - and there's plenty of crazies out there willing to do just what this guy did. So proceed at your own peril.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
On the other hand, any goon or gooness thinking of hanging out in the street had better start realizing that people are getting mighty sick and tired of this crap - and there's plenty of crazies out there willing to do just what this guy did. So proceed at your own peril.

Show Full Signature
Carl

Regardless of this guys motive they blocked the highway with vehicles and bodies.
Absolutely zero fucks given from me and i actually hope more get mowed over without mercy...

·
Registered
36,789 Posts

Show Full Signature
Carl

Regardless of this guys motive they blocked the highway with vehicles and bodies.
Absolutely zero fucks given from me and i actually hope more get mowed over without mercy...
I watched it again; for some reason I missed all the cars set up to block the road. I was concentrating on the flying bodies. Doesn't make it right what the driver did, but what do you expect? Don't block the damn road next time; it could be hazardous to your health.

·
T/S 368E
29,006 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Damn shame the drivers life is now ruined :( because POS losers are frigging POS losers!!!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I watched it again; for some reason I missed all the cars set up to block the road. I was concentrating on the flying bodies. Doesn't make it right what the driver did, but what do you expect? Don't block the damn road next time; it could be hazardous to your health.
Did you also see the part where they ran TOWARDS A SPEEDING CAR, & DIRECTLY INTO ITS PATH? This would not have happened if they weren't in the road, period. Cars are supposed to be on a highway at 55-75 mph. People are not. Period.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts