Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody mind posting a couple pics of the tabs. I am at this point and cant decide between thru bolting with a sleeve or just a welded tab. You guys using one tab and some sort of spacer between the belts or two individual tabs? These tabs are to be welded in the direction of pull so that is on the front of the crossbar?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I could weld that on and one belt on top and one on bottom? Its doesnt appear to have anything in between to keep it from pinching closed when I tighten it.

·
Registered
14,969 Posts
You talking shoulder harnesses? Get the wrap around set, don't need a tab/bolt etc - make sure you get the wraparound shoulder only. Still need tabs/boltin for lap & sub belts, make it easier put in eyebolts and then use the latch belts.

·
7.86 @ 8800DA 3365lb 275s
4,502 Posts
So I could weld that on and one belt on top and one on bottom? Its doesnt appear to have anything in between to keep it from pinching closed when I tighten it.

no the bracket on the belt goes in the middle and is sandwiched in between but you could put one in the middle and one on top or bottom if you talking shoulder belts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts