Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who you got?

Texans are no joke and Seahawks are very banged up, especially on the O-line. And the Seahawks have never gone 4-0 to start a season.

I think the Seahawks can pull out the victory, but it isn't going to be a lopsided victory like the last few games. Should be low scoring battle in the trenches with lots of turnovers.

What say you?

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care. I just want Arian Foster to play like he's supposed to.
You probably picked the wrong week to play him then. Seahawks are always strong against the run. Gore couldn't do anything at all against us and Jacksonville had negative running yards the whole first half.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
You probably picked the wrong week to play him then. Seahawks are always strong against the run. Gore couldn't do anything at all against us and Jacksonville had negative running yards the whole first half.
12 man league. I'm stuck playing him as much as I want to sit him I can't. But, I can bitch about the situation lol.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12 man league. I'm stuck playing him as much as I want to sit him I can't. But, I can bitch about the situation lol.
Gotcha. I've never played fantasy football, but a 12-man league sounds like something I could get into. I just wouldn't have the time to keep up on all the players and moving parts in a regular league. Maybe I'll look into that next year.

·
TEAM CARB
45,341 Posts
Gotcha. I've never played fantasy football, but a 12-man league sounds like something I could get into. I just wouldn't have the time to keep up on all the players and moving parts in a regular league. Maybe I'll look into that next year.
ya you should....the YB league

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
What game were you watchin'..................he had 4yds.!... :smt081

·
The Ricer
1,534 Posts
I'd like to see Houston lose, as I'm a colts fan, however I don't think the hawks can pull it off in Houston.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts