Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna go watch the SeaHacks take a beating in Chicago!!???

;)

GO HAWKS!!!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Bears get first blood!

:cool:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Some buddies flew ove for the game .. whatch for the 12th man banner on the 200 level rain in the endzone ... that's them
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ugh... this is sick!

Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

I bet the Saints are all in the bathroom throwing-up. Hassleback looks sharp, about it... everyone else decided to throw in the towel before the game even started.

Would have been fun to have another game in Seattle!

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Man, sooooo many dropped balls and missed opportunities. Bears are running well and even QB fumble is not turned over. Everything is going right for the Bears, everything is going wrong for the Hawks. The good news is, the hawks can only get better from here. The bad news is, they gave them a 21 point head start.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Man, sooooo many dropped balls and missed opportunities. Bears are running well and even QB fumble is not turned over. Everything is going right for the Bears, everything is going wrong for the Hawks. The good news is, the hawks can only get better from here. The bad news is, they gave them a 21 point head start.

WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Ugh... this is sick!

Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

I bet the Saints are all in the bathroom throwing-up. Hassleback looks sharp, about it... everyone else decided to throw in the towel before the game even started.

Would have been fun to have another game in Seattle!

You sir need :smt100

·
Registered
237 Posts
All I have to say is.... I TOLD YOU SO!

Bring on the Packer Jackers.

·
Registered
89 Posts

A Bears fan, a Packers fan and a Seahawks fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Seahawks fan insists that he is the most loyal. "This is for the Seahawks!" He yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Bears fan is next to profess his love ...for his team. He... yells, "this is for the Bears!" And pushes the Packers fan off the mountain... GO BEARS!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts