Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WEST COAST Version of The old fastest street car shootout. Well for now thats as close as your gonna come to the old Memphis Hot Rod top 10, funny thing for a jacket how far people would drive. I've had the pleasure of competing in Memphis FSCSO and working SCSN And now I've worked with North East Outlaw Promods for 2 years . Mir over the weekend I've witnessed some crazy door car ets. I'm curious. After seeiing 4 cares in the 5s(blower) and 3 cars @ 6 0s after 2nd round. Would any body like to guess how many are in the 5s in Vegas at the SCSN this year. My guess 8 in pro street. Thanks for guessing and i'll see you there SCSN Nov 17. Your pal Rockin Rob:cool:

·
PSCA/SCSN
6,255 Posts
WEST COAST Version of The old fastest street car shootout. Well for now thats as close as your gonna come to the old Memphis Hot Rod top 10, funny thing for a jacket how far people would drive. I've had the pleasure of competing in Memphis FSCSO and working SCSN And now I've worked with North East Outlaw Promods for 2 years . Mir over the weekend I've witnessed some crazy door car ets. I'm curious. After seeiing 4 cares in the 5s(blower) and 3 cars @ 6 0s after 2nd round. Would any body like to guess how many are in the 5s in Vegas at the SCSN this year. My guess 8 in pro street. Thanks for guessing and i'll see you there SCSN Nov 17. Your pal Rockin Rob:cool:
If we're gonna see 5's at SCSN VII next month, It's not just gonna be the blown combo's....

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I know we have 2 5 second rides now and we would love to show them off out there.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
anyone think its doable on 10.5W's?????.......... THAT would be awesome!!!

Bob

·
Registered
22,719 Posts

Bob
I 100% think it can and will happen because we'll be testing on them here in the next week or 2. I personally think we can do it in the first few hits down the track.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Mel you should put up a bounty or have someone sponsor the "bounty" for first 5sec pass on W's in Vegas!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats what im talking about 10.5 bounty come on step up Mickey, Hoosier anyone 5k for 5 seconds

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
thats what im talking about 10.5 bounty come on step up Mickey, Hoosier anyone $5k for 5 seconds
that has a GREAT ring to it. you ought to try your hand @ this promoting thing, or maybe get in front of a camera or something. LOL.

Bob

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
If Petty/Lynch would quit taking baby steps & just let that bitch run, Seems like they only
run as fast as they need to in order to get the record back. I'd be bitchen to see them make it out to SCSN, Hope to see the Vette out better than ever :supz:

Bob

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just my thought is it safe MT dont think so the tire Personett had looked like a fuel cars after 1 run 250mph. I do know thats what the driver signs up for but damn whats someone to say when it all goes bad. 1 almost took your azz out halvey and MT said his car was F'ed up but we booth know better.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Guy just went 239 on a true 10.5 so I think a 5 sec 250mph pass is very doable. It's a dangerous sport unless MT says absolutely no like Hoosier did earlier in the year regarding injected nitro cars running there tire, then they should go for it. Oh by the way I beleive a Canuck went 6.07 245+ earlier this year, blown combo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts