Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word from Baytown. Testing just a few minutes ago Racin Jason Scruggs goes 3.624 @ 215.94 mph. I just wanted to post this because we all know from the figures it's impossible.

Maybe TAFC and Lutz can compare notes. He was in the Left lane too! If your too slow get outta the way.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Word from Baytown. Testing just a few minutes ago Racin Jason Scruggs goes 3.624 @ 215.94 mph. I just wanted to post this because we all know from the figures it's impossible.

Maybe TAFC and Lutz can compare notes. He was in the Left lane too! If your too slow get outta the way.
Let's see the numbers! I never pass any judgement until I see the incrementals.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
BTW congrats to Scruggs on a killer run!!
I'll say that too! Still crunching numbers and making sure my batteries are fully charged because this may strain them a bit.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
No harm done.
What is most amazing is the Bill "The Calculator" Lutz let that slide, or missed it.
He must have been too memorized by all them other pretty numbers, and they smoked his calculator.

:smt082:smt082:smt082

Oops... Sorry..

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
No harm done.
What is most amazing is the Bill "The Calculator" Lutz let that slide, or missed it.
He must have been too memorized by all them other pretty numbers, and they smoked his calculator.
LOL I didn't miss anything. I was just playing along.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
What is the quickest 60 foot time ever ,,, and for some reason I do believe these #'s, who knows, it could be one of those hard core tune-ups that either rotate the earth or go up in smoke.

And if the #'s jive, then Congrats to the Farmers. :party

I thought the e.t. would have been a bit quicker.

I guess Bill and TAFC will figure it out. lol

Dave...

I dont think so Tim.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hold on! Video footage shows he was bouncing the front end over the beams while in car cam shows him patting the gas! Totally bogus.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts