Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I would like to appologize for the long message that follows: I would like to tell the entire story of my transaction with Lukas Weldon (Tixxman1).

I bought a spare set of wheels from a fellow YB member for my car last week. They were listed in the YB classified section. The seller was "tixxman1". He listed and described these wheels as New 15x12 Weld RTS wheels 4.75BP and 4" BS double beadlocked with new 315 M/T radials. After he sent me a few pictures, the seller discovered they were only single beadlocked, which was no problem as he relisted them as single beadlocks. We discussed the price for them as single beadlocks. Also, during all of the pictures and conversation with the seller, I realized these were not Weld brand wheels, but Champion Speed Series. Since they look similar I was 100% fine with this, so we came to an agreement of $950 for the wheels picked up or $1050 shipped. I also bought a used Procharger Red BOV from him (he stated, he wanted $240 for the BOV), I told him I would give him $950 for wheels, or if he wanted to sell the BOV also I would give him additional $150 for the BOV and told him if he didnt want to sell the bov for that, I would just take the wheels, he said that would be fine, so we are now $1100 picked up or $1200 shipped. We then discussed a used Fox body S-box he also had for sale, he said that he would throw it in for $200, I said ok, I'll take it. Now we are at $1300 picked up or $1400 shipped.

Then Tixxman1 said he would ONLY accept paypal if I sent the money as a gift, because he had been "ripped off" "time and time again". I said I would pay Paypal fees and he said no, either gift, picked up or no deal. Tixxman1 stated over 10 times to me that he was not out to screw me, he just didn't want to deal with any BS by using Paypal.

So my dad was going to visit some family (who lives 65 miles from Tixxman1) this past weekend, so he said he would pick them up for me on his way up there saturday morning. He met with Tixxman1 saturday morning, paid him and everything looked as described so he left with all 3 items. My Dad dropped the wheels off to me about 10:30pm last night (Sunday) on his way back home.

I checked them out this morning and these wheels are not the correct bolt pattern as they are 5 on 5" they were listed as 4.75bp and 4" bs. The backspacing is correct but bolt circle is not and will not work. I contacted Tixxman1 and he basicly said are you kidding me, he bought them as 4.75 and never checked them and that they were mine as my dad should have checked them before he left with them and he was not going to refund my money because it was my fault, as my dad should have checked them out better. He said that since I arranged for pickup and the person picking them up should have measured them. I said really, what if I had a courier or UPS/Fedex to pick them up for me, would they have to measure them for me? I said my dad was just a courier/messenger here nothing more. Upon further discussion, he has offered me $850 back on the wheels as he gave me a deal on all the parts, I said I will be glad to just send all of his parts back, he said no thats not going to happen, also if I wanted the $850 I would have to ship them back to him first.

He said the best way to resolve this is for me to sell them on YB or some other site and we would both be happy. I said, these wheels are not what I agreed to, bought and paid for, therefore he should take them back and do what is right. I told him that it wasnt my fault that he bought something that was not what he wanted, therefore I should get my full money for the wheels, and he should pay for shipping back to him, I would cover the fuel money that I gave my dad for picking these wheels up.

Here is the link to the ad for the wheels I got screwed on if anyone cares to look at it.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/classifi...php?view=38566

I know I am pretty much screwed here, but I just want everyone from Yellow Bullet know that Tixxman1 is not an honest person to deal with in buying race parts.

I have all texts and pictures from this crooked member regarding this transaction if anyone needs proof.

Thanks,
John Williams
ls7camaroguy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Your a fucking ******. I could care less about this because of your attitude initially. You forgot to leave out the most important part, I said just resell them for whatever and if you lose 200.00 (I.E. you paid 950.00 and if you only get 750.00) then I will pay you the difference. And yes when you pick them up or your dad they are sold as is. If you wouldve payed paypal then I would of given you a full refund and paid you to ship them back to me, I sell enough shit on here and have plenty of guys that will vouch for me. NOW WHEN YOU RESELL THEM, IM NOT COVERING SHIT, fuck u!!

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
He shouldnt have to "resell" anything! You sold something that was false advertised. You should have checked the size before posting the ad. Give the guy his money back.

·
Registered
766 Posts
This itxxman1 fella needs a reality check....

From a jack handle, right to the fucking forehead.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have dealt with tixxman1 in the past. I sold him an ams for money and a procharger blow off valve. I have nothing bad to say about him and I would deal with him again if needed. Sorry about your misfortune

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your a fucking ******. I could care less about this because of your attitude initially. You forgot to leave out the most important part, I said just resell them for whatever and if you lose 200.00 (I.E. you paid 950.00 and if you only get 750.00) then I will pay you the difference. And yes when you pick them up or your dad they are sold as is. If you wouldve payed paypal then I would of given you a full refund and paid you to ship them back to me, I sell enough shit on here and have plenty of guys that will vouch for me. NOW WHEN YOU RESELL THEM, IM NOT COVERING SHIT, fuck u!!

My attitude initally? how did i have an attitude? Was it the fact that you would not take paypal the normal way to protect the customer OR was it the fact that I would not send you money via PayPal as a gift. so I had absolutely NO leg to stand on anything regarding this deal.

Now after seeing your responce, im glad i didnt send you any money via Paypal Gift as it sure seems like you knew the issue at hand and knew that if i got the wheels and tried to dispute it in any way you wouldnt have to worry about anything, you would be in the free and clear about anything regarding this sale.

Also if I had given you money via paypal Gift like you said, then all of the YellowBullet members would have said, "hey, you sent the man money as a gift, not for a product".

Sing your songs to your next YellowBullet potential customer, You can try do them the same as you are doing me now, which is IGNORING THE FACT THAT YOU scammed me, took my money, and sold me something that you had NO clue what you had, then, offered me a rediculous resolution to fix your screw up.

Yea you told me that BS about selling the wheels, and you "claimed" you would cover the difference but since you werent honest about the wheels in the first place, so what in the world would make me believe that you would be honest enough to pay me the difference. You sir are an IDIOT, if you believe that.

Also, as i told you on the phone and via texts, my dad picking them up was merely a courier for parts for me, and delivering money for you. So answer this as its the same scenario, if i would have hired UPS, FedEx or USPS to pick them up from you, should they have checked them too?

Good Luck with you future so called sales!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
What is really sad is these people can look themselves in a mirror and feel no remorse and do it all over again to another person. The right thing to do is give the guy back his money as they are not what was advertised. How do people do this shit and sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

·
Registered
344 Posts
tixxman, LS7 completed his end of the deal, you did not. Give him his money back and make it right. When you say you were screwed by pay pal, was that because of deals like this one?

·
POS for "Just Sayin"Crew
12,279 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Like I said, if he payed paypal and did not pick them up then I would have refunded in full and payed to ship back. Ive already done this in the past on other deals that I have made mistakes on. His attitude towards this transaction initially along with once he recieved the wheels just rubbed me the wrong way. Fuck paypal and fuck u!!. I sat on the phone with you for a hour, then you accused me of misrepresenting the brand when I told you I think they are welds but Im not sure. Thus the reason I sent you the 100 fucking pics you asked for. Then once you recieved the wheels you called me about the bolt pattern and then you starting calling me a liar in other words about what brand they were and shit. Once you did that I simply did not care cause I know I made it very clear on the phone that I didnt know what the fuck they were. Look at the pics for gods sake. Then I made a offer for you to resell these and Id cover the loss which I wish I didnt now. U know where I live if you have a problem. I have nothing to say more about this.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
Doubtful...

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
Like I said, if he payed paypal and did not pick them up then I would have refunded in full and payed to ship back. Ive already done this in the past on other deals that I have made mistakes on. His attitude towards this transaction initially along with once he recieved the wheels just rubbed me the wrong way. Fuck paypal and fuck u!!. I sat on the phone with you for a hour, then you accused me of misrepresenting the brand when I told you I think they are welds but Im not sure. Thus the reason I sent you the 100 fucking pics you asked for. Then once you recieved the wheels you called me about the bolt pattern and then you starting calling me a liar in other words about what brand they were and shit. Once you did that I simply did not care cause I know I made it very clear on the phone that I didnt know what the fuck they were. Look at the pics for gods sake. Then I made a offer for you to resell these and Id cover the loss which I wish I didnt now. U know where I live if you have a problem. I have nothing to say more about this.
The point is that this guy doesnt need to resell anything. Its is YOUR fault you sold him the wrong size wheels. Its your fault for trying to sell something that wasnt true. YOU list the ad, not him. I dont care about the brand issue. Its the fact that you listed the ad and listed the wrong size now it doesnt work on his car and you wanna tell the guy to resell your problem.

·
Registered
766 Posts
If he would of payed with paypal, and sent it as a gift, then we probably would of never heard from you! lol man....

spread the god damn word in 3 2 1..

·
POS for "Just Sayin"Crew
12,279 Posts
1. If you bought them for your car, how could you not know what they were?? (< rhetorical question - no answer needed :rolleyes:)

2. What is the big deal whether or not he used Paypal..You received CASH....Buy a money order or cashiers check and send the man his money. period.

3. Put your ego and pride aside, the man paid you a significant amount of money and was pissed he didn't get what you described he was buying.....put yourself in his shoes.

4. Pay the man.....or it will most likely go south for you on this forum.....look at the big picture.

5. In case you missed it:

Ok phuck nuts, send John $945. I just pay pal'd him $5 + the 3% fees(gotta be legit) for the wheels.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
What a stand up guy!!:-Shower

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Bwhahaahah! Let's see how this does in my signature.

·
wife/gf thread MOD
2,715 Posts
I see nothing wrong with johns attitude. Lets face it, he clicked on your ad for "Weld" wheels, found out they werent welds and still bought them from you. You're saying he had a bad attitude because he wouldnt do paypal. Hes been pretty stand up from everything i see. And now he has every right to be pissed. Make it right and pay the man. People like you ruin it for everyone man

1 - 20 of 92 Posts