Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been looking to put a pair of black heaters in our 632. We have a Dart Big M Aluminum block which uses screw in core plugs. Has anyone found something that works? The plug is 1.312". Thanks

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No input?

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
kats has sum 3/4 pipe jobs u may be able to pop in there somewhere

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. We're looking at industrial immersion heaters to see if we can find something that will screw right in.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I do not think you will find one that screws in because the electrode? is usually about 6" long. Mine goes in a standard freeze plug hole and had a 90* that turns down and it locks down in that position. If it had to rotate to screw in I think it would hit the cylinders.
You may want to try one that goes inline of your radiator hose. Maybe a glue on heating pad like they use on oil pans?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do not think you will find one that screws in because the electrode? is usually about 6" long. Mine goes in a standard freeze plug hole and had a 90* that turns down and it locks down in that position. If it had to rotate to screw in I think it would hit the cylinders.
You may want to try one that goes inline of your radiator hose. Maybe a glue on heating pad like they use on oil pans?
Thanks Curly.

·
A Senior Member
3,634 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts