·
Registered
16,577 Posts
That sucks. Glad to hear he's ok.

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Any word on what happened?

Link indicated the crash happened after he crossed the F.L.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Report said the car
made a hard turn into the wall just past the finish line on a winning pass and NHRA DQed the run.

·
Registered
595 Posts
fucking nhra, make tons of rules but only inforce the ones they want to. obviously the car wouldnt make the next round but thats no reason to DQ his run.

·
Registered
13,131 Posts
fucking nhra, make tons of rules but only inforce the ones they want to. obviously the car wouldnt make the next round but thats no reason to DQ his run.
I would be pissed about that a win is a win, they try to mock nascar look at the nascar winners that cross the finish line on their roof and still win. NHRA=NAZI just take all the money and fuck the racers :-damnit

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Probably ruled as "excessive braking," but I don't know that for sure. Since the contact was past the finish line, it's not an outer boundary violation.

The car is Vinny Barone's I/AA 2010 Cobalt that Scotty won with in Englishtown - it was running in D/EA at the E-Town race.

·
Registered
46 Posts

His opponent Joe Santangelo was reinstated for round 3, If Scotty didn't cross the center line before the finish line and apparently he didn't what other reason would they have to DQ the run?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Probably ruled as "excessive braking," but I don't know that for sure. Since the contact was past the finish line, it's not an outer boundary violation.

The car is Vinny Barone's I/AA 2010 Cobalt that Scotty won with in Englishtown - it was running in D/EA at the E-Town race.
That's probably the case but didn't Dan Fletchers kid just have a top end braking situation with no repercussions?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts