Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Jim, Scott wasn't at the OSCA race on Saturday that I know of, as I was there. I know Butch was at the PRO race. I thought maybe you could show up and run in True Street with that combo. Records around 8.54. #1 was 8.89 or in that range. Just thought I'd let you know. John 8)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks Jim,

We didn't get home from Milan until after 3:00, so we decided not to go! :smt015

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
I was going to say congrats too but I was feeling guilty about something.. :oops: :-D

Scott first off AWESOME car!!! Second I can't believe how straight that car is!! Third I can't believe you aint hidding a nitrous system in there somehwere.. Forth you da man!!! Or was that supposed to be first?? Who knows.. All I know is some girl from your pit area was.. Ummm Wow these past few days have been pretty hot... :-D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Monty, lets see, Thanks, thanks, thanks, and thanks!!

That girl doesn't get out much, but when she does look out!! :shock:

·
Administrator
136,620 Posts
Scott everyone in your pit was just awesome.. I should have taken some food off the grill when you guys weren't looking.. LOL :-D

·
Registered
519 Posts
monty the car runs as good as it looks huh and this is a friggn foot brake car lol.
hate it cause i am jealous as hell lol. of course i love it casue its a chevelle. :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts