Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gunnin' for ya this weekend, the Pumpkin is set on kill !!!!! Can't wait to race and see you guys. I think my Dad is more excited about this weekend then I am. Also I'm glad Kenny is going to make it. He told me he is going to take us all out.
Jim G.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Jim cause I have been all season trying to get an interview.....I hired (loosely spoken) a person to do that duty this weekend.....sorry he is a Mopar Guy.....I was at the bottom of the barrel......He too is trying to take both you two out :roll:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
I'm gunnin' for ya this weekend, the Pumpkin is set on kill !!!!! Can't wait to race and see you guys. I think my Dad is more excited about this weekend then I am. Also I'm glad Kenny is going to make it. He told me he is going to take us all out.
Jim G.

Cant wait!! It will be a good time eitherway!! Keith is the one we should look out for!! He's got the big motor back in the car. :shock:

Scott

P.S. I'll bring a tow rope so you can get your 10 second time slip!! :smt064 :smt023

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy, That Blue Cuda is one tough customer, I was lucky in Belle Rose when he let me by. That car is never off more than a couple hundreths. This is going to be alot of fun.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
He's been testing around home for the past 3 weeks.....He doesn't want to do his famous red light.....however I have great faith he will go out in the first round......I'm the only Camera Guy this weekend....Mike says he probably can't do interviews at all on Sunday......I said He'll be interviewing from noon on......There's 2 eight packs of hot dogs on the line here...so there will be little sleep and thrashing on Saturday :roll:

·
Registered
87 Posts
TOW ROPE, na, just need you to go by me at the top end, the wind vortex is enough to get my first ten. LOL
I'm back (briefly). Stopped in to work long enough to check emails and then it's back to unpacking boxes (yuck).

Hey Jim - maybe after Scott goes by you could pull over into his lane and draft him: that should be enough to get that 10 second pass!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Ya, I'm always pushing that car, through the traps, through the pits, to the winner circle, GEEEEESSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the help!! :oops:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts