Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving down us 23 southbound just south of carpenter rd. exit at milan and saw a giant billboard with a picture of scott kallitta and the words "scott kallitta 1962-2008", thats it, no advertisements or any other words. anyone else see this, it is quite a sight, gave me goose bumps.

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
I saw it on the way to the track Friday, but since no one else in my crew did, they all said I was seeing things.

That's real stellar of that company to do that.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
It's nice to see how other people are touched by your loved one's actions,but most never really know how much they matter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
michael (sparky) said not to long before his passing that roadside graves or signs were road hazards... i have to agree... the passing of a person should be just that... passing... if anyone puts up any grave marker for michael i will be the first to remove it!!!

·
Super Moderator
34,737 Posts
I'd be surprised if it wasn't the Family of Scott that put this sign up..... not the sign company itself....

There's nothing wrong with honoring someone who you and many loved in manners such as these.

·
Registered
708 Posts
i was driving down us 23 southbound just south of carpenter rd. exit at milan and saw a giant billboard with a picture of scott kallitta and the words "scott kallitta 1962-2008", thats it, no advertisements or any other words. anyone else see this, it is quite a sight, gave me goose bumps.
Awesome......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts