Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently had him build a bad ass 9 inch third member setup, 3:50 pro gears, 35 sp. moser spool, strange case, billet yoke, billet support, ect, all the good stuff, for the best price i could find!
Along with the awesome price, i recieved it very shortly after putting in the order, and he is a very nice guy to deal with, he even called a few weeks later to make sure all was good, i have not yet been able to take it to the track, ill keep you updated on how it works out.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thank you Paul for your honest feedback. I have left American Axle and MFG after 9 years and I will be opening up a shop of my own in the near future. Until then I will be doing mobile axle repair with in 75 miles of Detroit. I already have a few shops in the area I am working for and I have sponsored a few cars that run in the Milan Friday night heads up classes, Chuck Millen from Best Machine, Taner Bosnali from Canada, and my own 1986 Camaro that I have gone 8.90's on a radial. Paul's assembly was mail order and I hope to continue with the mail order business so please shop around and then call us, we will beat anyone's prices.

P.S. And thanks to Yellowbullet for letting me advertise here, I will have an add in FSC soon as well.

Scott @ DLS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts