Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into stepping up to 1.6's and they seem to be a mid range piece. are they any good or junk with a cool logo?? running around 700# open pressure on a .675 roller. Thanks for any info you can give, good or bad.........ZOMBIE

·
Registered
123 Posts
a lot of my friends are running them,but they say that they make a cheap one and a pro one that can take 800lbs.i use harland sharps in my motor.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Around here alot of the circle track guys are running them with no problems, big spring pressure, and constant 6-8k rpms for 20 laps at a time. I know of 3 of these that have been running them for 5 seasons or better.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
lifetime warranty on the stainless ones from crower , also the stainless rockers have less deflection and give more lift. makes engine run better. try a set , they will be the last rockers youll need to buy.

·
Registered
207 Posts
The majority of Crane Cams Gold Race stud mount rockers are currently in stock. New items are being produced daily, and full inventory should be available in about four weeks. Regards, Chase

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm a dealer for scorpian, and I just put a set on the 383 I'm building. I sell a ton of them and on the rare occasion that there is a problem, they have FANTASTIC customer service and always make any problems right.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cant afford top shelf, but I also dont want the junk laying on the floor lol just trying to find a mid priced piece that will hold up. you have my interest in the stainless Crowers tho. When I first built the car I had a small Crower roller. Thouroughly pleased with the price/performance ratio. Thanks for all the input guys, research is alot cheaper than trial and error.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, just checked out the stainless Crowers. I'm sure those are top of the line stuff but just a bit out of my budget for this rebuild. I will definitely keep them in mind as an upgrade for next season. (barring major catastrophe lol) Thanks again folks..Zombie

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm having to do a rebuild with a fresh block so my extra funds are tied up in that. Like I said, will shoot for next season. Racin on a budget sucks hairy donkey balls, c'mon powerball lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts