Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to start a bunch of crap, but there were a lot of comments about not being able to see the win lights on the top of the boards during the daytime. That one little bulb just isn't that bright! So I'm not just a complainer...simple fix...put a black background piece of metal or plastic behind the bulb; or, put the bulb in a box so it is in the dark. Problem with a simple solution...easy huh?!

·
Registered
20,102 Posts
You know I was thinking the same thing, maybe a larger light for us older folks, lol-night time it was fine

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
Not trying to start a bunch of crap, but there were a lot of comments about not being able to see the win lights on the top of the boards during the daytime. That one little bulb just isn't that bright! So I'm not just a complainer...simple fix...put a black background piece of metal or plastic behind the bulb; or, put the bulb in a box so it is in the dark. Problem with a simple solution...easy huh?!
Ok. So have the shitters cleaned and drained continually all day, everyday of the event, cleanup all the trash from the slobs, secure all money to pay the purses, hire and organize enough workers to deal with 500+ racers and families, prep the track to where cars in every class run career bests if not set records, concession stands to feed everone, deal with a parking nightmare, golf cart nightmare , stay on top of hundreds of little details to keep the event going.

All that was dealt with just about flawlessly, but the win light just isn't bright enough. It never ceases to amaze me that people can nit pick every single little detail yet over look all the good that was done.

·
Registered
9,882 Posts
Ok. So have the shitters cleaned and drained continually all day, everyday of the event, cleanup all the trash from the slobs, secure all money to pay the purses, hire and organize enough workers to deal with 500+ racers and families, prep the track to where cars in every class run career bests if not set records, concession stands to feed everone, deal with a parking nightmare, golf cart nightmare , stay on top of hundreds of little details to keep the event going.

All that was dealt with just about flawlessly, but the win light just isn't bright enough. It never ceases to amaze me that people can nit pick every single little detail yet over look all the good that was done.
Cock-blocked this AM?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

America! Bring them a box full of gold, and they would bitch about how heavy it is! LoL

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
It didn't sound to me like he was nit picking every single little detail. Fact is, I've thought for years that they need to tear down all those goddamn utility poles on both sides. It's almost impossible to see all of both scoreboards from the stands.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I saw my winlight just fine ....

·
Registered
7,024 Posts

Can the win light problem be number 1 on the list next year?? Lol funny I could be working on the car and hear who won

·
Registered
4,735 Posts

When you pay money to sit in the stands and watch racing, it would be nice to know who won. I don't think the OP was asking it to be fixed in the middle of this event as I'm guessing it's been this way forever with a pretty simple fix.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
Cock-blocked this AM?
No, I was at the event from Thurday afternoon untill Monday morning. Had a great time, meet some new friends and can't think of a single thing worth nit picking and/or complaining about, and honestly IF i had a legit complaint, i'd make it to somebody like Jim Halsey the owner, but he was working his ass off all weekend, i don't think the lumens of the win light would rank super high on his list. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,414 Posts

So, let's say everything on your list was dealt with......including the win light.......but the shitters were disgusting. Would you bust this guy's balls for mentioning the nasty shitters? Leave it to YB where nobody gets away with having an observation without getting his balls smashed. The guy's 1st words were "not trying to start a bunch of crap".................
Oh yeah, IDIOTS!! LMAO:p

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
No, I was at the event from Thurday afternoon untill Monday morning. Had a great time, meet some new friends and can't think of a single thing worth nit picking and/or complaining about, and honestly IF i had a legit complaint, i'd make it to somebody like Jim Halsey the owner, but he was working his ass off all weekend, i don't think the lumens of the win light would rank super high on his list. :rolleyes:
I read the original post 6 times and could not find any nit picking or complaining. He made some good points and offered some inexpensive solutions. If I were the track owner I would thank him for that. The only fucking one nit picking and complaining is YOU!!!!

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Just move closer to the board you old phucker.......problem solved. :)

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
I read the original post 6 times and could not find any nit picking or complaining. He made some good points and offered some inexpensive solutions. If I were the track owner I would thank him for that. The only fucking one nit picking and complaining is YOU!!!!
The thread is a complaint about the brightness of the win light. Op even said " just so i'm not just a complainer" Did you not pick up on that, dummy.

The track he is talking about has it's very own section here, and the owner is also a member here. Send a fucking PM.

·
Capri For Sale
12,971 Posts
Can the win light problem be number 1 on the list next year?? Lol funny I could be working on the car and hear who won
You couldn't have if you were in the second set of bleachers from the tower. The loudspeaker there didn't work all weekend and you couldn't hear the others from there.

I gotta be careful, I don't want to be labeled a complainer because it would be a shame if they had people tell them about the problems so they could make it better for everyone, not just the racers.

·
Capri For Sale
12,971 Posts

Couldn't see the right scoreboard at all from the stands near the tower because that lift thing parked right in front of it. I don't know what it was but it looked like maybe people were taking pictures from it.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts