Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are my options on digiset timer? need to delay the nitrous out of the hole a little. need one that will be reliable. Not looking to spend a ton, but pending on my options I will.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Do you have a delay box in the car? If so, you can use most delay boxes to delay the nitrous. I have a "Digital Delay" brand and can use it for up to 4 stages.

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the car will be using a MSD 6530. With the class we run we cant use a 7 series box, or any box with slew or anything. So I have to use some sort of timer just to activate the nitrous a little bit out....

The car leaves real hard on motor alone. will go 1.34-36's on radials on motor and then bringing in the nitrous around 30-40ft out.....

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Yes we usually only needed a .2 to .4 delay to get it to work without a progressive and heck for 41.00 bucks you can't beat it!

·
Registered
737 Posts
the car will be using a MSD 6530. With the class we run we cant use a 7 series box, or any box with slew or anything. So I have to use some sort of timer just to activate the nitrous a little bit out....

The car leaves real hard on motor alone. will go 1.34-36's on radials on motor and then bringing in the nitrous around 30-40ft out.....
if your using a 6530 use the launch retard that will be pleanty enough to get you off the line with the jet restrictions that are in place for RS275

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if your using a 6530 use the launch retard that will be pleanty enough to get you off the line with the jet restrictions that are in place for RS275
im going to play it by ear. I knew the box had this option, so Im gonna have both and see which works best. Thanks and see you the 3rd of April!

·
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes we usually only needed a .2 to .4 delay to get it to work without a progressive and heck for 41.00 bucks you can't beat it!

thats what I figured man. Im not looking for a lot of delay, just enough to take the shock off the hit. WIth my converter and gear combo, its gonna hit the tires hard alone on motor, I wanna be able to spray it about .2-.4 out and let it eat.

Thanks guys. I just ordered it now. Ready to do some testing!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts