161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Good to hear Dan , now I better get after Joe for my SN95 hood

·
Registered
79 Posts
May be a newbie on this website, so flame on, but not a newbie to putting cars on the trailer... Dan's work is second to none. I will have multiple orders for him for my DR build. Thanks Dan your work is the best.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Ordered my 10'' mustang outlaw bumper from dan today. I am sure it will be top notch quality.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looking forward to my F-Body Procharger parts. I hadn't seen the thread until after my order was placed.

Dan seemed to be a good guy, I didn't have any second thoughts when I struck a deal with him. After reading through the thread things still seem allright be me.

If he was scumbag crook I don't think he would be in here still posting and defending his products.

Looking forward to my stuff, I have plans to start a thread about it being a fairly NEW part for the marketplace.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
I have not gotten the one piece carbon fiber front end on the car yet. It is sitting in place on the car and the fit appears to be better than ANY aftermarket body work that I have ever purchased. Thank you Dan AND YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

DAN was easy to work with and made the small accomidations that I needed. I am the proud owner of the first GT outlaw nose.

THANK YOU DAN!!

SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG!

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's funny, I ordered a hood and gt outlaw short bumper from Dan and had both in about 2 weeks and 100% on the quality, I couldn't be happier.

·
My little SBC...
2,686 Posts
It didnt quite go the way the OP thought it would.... Dan may be the only one on YB to get a increase in business from the neg feedback section. :) Go Dan!
You can't judge a book by its cover; nor can you judge a thread...:smt067

I am glad this worked out the way it has; we have to keep people honest on both sides.:rolleyes:

Jim

·
Registered
3,226 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Says you have to be a member to view. Why don't you post... -No, nevermind. If you have no personal issues, keep quiet. No third person hearsay is wanted here.
It's not my car and I'm not the painter, pull your head out of the sand or your ass. It's not a personal issue, I've seen his garbage FIRST hand, so I'm smart enough to NOT deal with his bullshit or pin holed, patched air pocketed junk. What's nice about that thread, is its a PAINTERS view of the product, not some guy who dips parts and calls them awesome.

I couldn't give a fuck what's wanted here. I also REALLY couldn't give a fuck what you want or think needs to be posted here.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I posted this over there on Motown Muscle, but moderator has to aprove of it. 1st lol

This is Dan Schoneck from Schoneck Composites.
1st off I will say that Ryan I am sorry for any issues your painter had with OUR bumper cover. If you would of called me an let me know I would of done something about it and still will just let me know. Its unacceptable YES. My employee that I had making parts for us for a period of time should not of been doing it and it's not rocket science to do this stuff, but I allowed it cause I had no choice, needed help, due to the fact that I was getting out of building cars for customers, had to focus some time to get that all tak'n care of and in the end I couldn't focus on my composites business the way I should of and as fast as its growing it made things rough for a while. But I learned from it.

WE do make nice stuff reguardless of what Dave Zimmerman says, 99% of our customers are very happy and I wish we could be PERFECT but NO 1 is and we also do what we can to please the 1% that are unhappy. We also had some issues with our hoods colasping @ the back after the 1/8mile and i'm not going to deny that. We have changed the core we use and that is no longer an issue either. We can Stand on our hoods to WHOOPTIE DOO> The hood needs to support air going down the track, not a 150lb guy LOL Who the fuck walks on a hood? We started 6 years ago from scartch with no knowledge/experience at all in this field and we are still learning every day. Which is allowing us to make a better product.

Also when it comes to the resin used we use a vynl ester resin that is a very good resin. Joe Van O also uses vynl ester in the parts he makes and will tell you that a good vynl ester can be better or just as good as Epoxy resin. He has many years in this market making parts for these cars that actually take paint and not get wrapped, thrown away once or twice a year. So the resin is really a moot issue and there are actually some very good Polyester resins out there too. You can have resin made to do many different things you want it to do, Just like you can build a Kmember with bbc motor mounts, ford motor mounts, etc. Things you don't know if your not in the business.

Also the 86 bumper do take a little more work than any other bumper we make. The have about a bizzilion options we can do to them, So we have to use alot of clay in different areas when preping depended on options you order it with. WE can build the bumper with out headlight pockets at all so it looks like it has headlight covers, with headlights pockets, with grill or with out, with front marker lights or with out and with side marker lights or with out. Then you can pick and choose any of those options together and then how low you want the lower valence from 8-11 inches. All in the same mold....But the problems above were not due to that..They were OUR fault.

I don't know if Dave was Implementing that we did the stuff on Mike Murrillo's car, but NO nothing on his car is ours besides the dash. The bumper is a cynergy, marcwhich lower valence, and idk on the hood or doors that were on it.

I don't need to bash other peoples stuff to make my self look better or smarter, my customers are happy, many repeat over and over again. We will continue to become more effiecent, make better products and do our thing. We support the racers who crash their cars with our product on it or with out sometimes. In offering discounts or free product, shipping, sometimes rushing to get the parts done, etc. We go above and beyond in most circumstances and will continue to for our customers. There are alot of people out there that will contest to this.

This is my only post over here....My name is on the bullet if anyone has any ?s they can pm me.

Dan Schoneck

Btw Ryan Your car looks great!!!!!

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
I don't need to bash other peoples stuff to make my self look better or smarter, my customers are happy, many repeat over and over again. We will continue to become more effiecent, make better products and do our thing. We support the racers who crash their cars with our product on it or with out sometimes. In offering discounts or free product, shipping, sometimes rushing to get the parts done, etc. We go above and beyond in most circumstances and will continue to for our customers. There are alot of people out there that will contest to this.

This is my only post over here....My name is on the bullet if anyone has any ?s they can pm me.

Dan Schoneck

Btw Ryan Your car looks great!!!!!
I think the guy should of called you on the bumper first but that crap from Dave Z is messed up. I didn't think he built the parts he sells yet he is dependant on someone else for quality control advising what is stronger LOL. I'm sure you both have happy mutual clients but there is no reason to stoop that low. You know what they say money doesn't buy class what an idiot.

161 - 178 of 178 Posts