Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I know the lower valance from Gary M. I bought was very fairly priced, and needed nothing but scuff sanding and alittle paint.... I have also gotten a few hoods that were of nice quality a Cervini's and a Harwood.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
There is a big difference in what Cervini's and Harwood produce in comparison to what a shop making ultra light weight FRP and carbon panels is putting out. A mile deep gel coat and pounds of polyester, vinylester or epoxy resins make a heavy, but attractive part. Additionally, with Cervini's and Harwoods deep pockets and large volumes I'd be willing to bet they closed mold most all their products. A two man shop in the middle of the Minnesota woods cannot be compared to these large, well established business' that are forced into advanced manufacturing processes by the government.

;)Send the carbon 1 piece front clip out now Dan...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dan still waiting on your response so you can "make it right"!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Dan still waiting on your response so you can "make it right"!
email me your address and i'll send ya a check..... Weve got 11inches of rain since wensday afternoon. Weve got a mess and my grandpa is having a retirement auction tomorrow of 50plus years of car parts. there isnt many roads that are open in our area. So my time on here is limited.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Dan i pmd you 2 days ago.
Really yesterday was the 25? And i told you to email me on friday and you pm'd here me yesterday on the 26 1 day ago. I cant win with you. LOL

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Btw i asked you on friday to email me your address and i just checked my pm and there wasn't even a address in the pm you sent me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sorry those of us that are busy sometimes may lose track of the date.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Hey dan, by reading your responces you sound like a really good guy, (not) I think i'll do business elsewere!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I gonna help fill up this thread,I ordered a bumper and a nose,got them when he said I would.Prettty nice stuff also.I am a bodyman. there was nothing in these parts a little filer primer and sanding wont take care of,and everything needs primer before paint ,so this stuff is pretty good.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just putting my input.. I ordered a front nose for a customer, he called me when it was done since I requested a tracking number for my customer. The only real delay I got was the shipping company was 2 days late due to the weather, which had nothing to do with Dan. Hopefully soon I can order my hood and front end from him when I am ready! The guy painting the car did compliment the fitment there was about a dime piece size he had to massage.

·
Super Rod 2413
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
What are you like 12 years old????????????
Might be older than that but look @ all his 66 posts, i did. Looks like he just likes too put his two cents in where ever he can. no biggy..... Its the bullet

101 - 120 of 178 Posts