Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 178 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
Well i guess i'll chime in. Dan has been nothing but good to my customers and myself. His parts are made to order and it takes time. I've ordered plenty from him and Dan has always gone above and beyond the call for me. 3 weeks turn around doesn't seem to long to me. the 2 fiberglass companies i only let my customers use is Dan and HO fibertrends.

I highly doubt a thread like this will play little on Dan's reputation as the goto man for fiberglass and carbon parts.

A+++++ company

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dan and Schoneck composites have been great! They do awesome work ...If any of you think that any fiberglass or carbon panel is going to just bolt right on like a factory panel, then you just don't have enough experience with that kind of stuff...It will be close but never perfect, just the nature of composite panels..thats what body shops are for. Good luck..and thanks again to Dan and Derek for there great products and service...I know I really appreciated it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just an FYI for alot of you people that want custom parts instantly...not going to happen. Try to keep that in mind when ordering custom stuff to leave yourself some lead time before you need it, especially with hand made parts that are built after they are ordered..There are not many ,if any composite companies that have extras just "in stock" waiting to ship...It takes alot of time to build and make this stuff.. Anyway Thanks again Dan and Derek.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Thanks guys, Like i said we are not a perfect business and still growing and learning. If there is ever a problem @ hand i have tried to make the situation as right as possible, by either offering a discount on next order, etc. You can not pleaz everyone and i know this and this is just part of business. This could of been avoided by both me and the O.P, had the Douche bag O.P actually called or email me recently (ie June 28th dont count) he would of know the status on his order, as i was in contact with Madman about it as the o.p is in Iraq and i have no contact for him. Just know that when he contacted me last was the day my dad flew into town so i remember the date. Oviously his head is very far up his ass being he has a c.c date of febuary and i have one of June 19.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dan, you are so full of shit. But its ok I know the real story and the 552 people that veiwed this will probably never do business with you because I am not the only one that has the same complaint. And if I am so wrong, why did you call Madman (Brian) crying and wanting to know why I posted this?? And did you not have the dashboard sitting on you floor for over a month before you shipped it to Madman when you said you did?? And rumor has it that other people that buy your products are looking for other places to get them because of your service. I have also found out since I posted this of some VERY reputable people have had bad experiences with you and will never do business with you again. And those people have influence because of mutiple and record holding chanpionship wins. I am not going to say names because I will let them post for themselves.

I am not here to argue with you or get in a pissing match. Call me what you want, but this thread has let everyone know just what kind of person you are and what you think of your business and service you provide. When you "rather' talk shit instead of making customers happy so they give good referances and return for more business, then you get what you desreve!! I owned a business for 14 years and I know the amount of shit you have to take and then bite you lip to keep customers happy so they will return and you can continue to do business with a good name. In 14 years I only manage to run off 2 customers and it wasn't because I didn't have to bend over backwards to please them all. But I never had to "watch my back" or "talk shit" to defend myself. You get what you deserve and all of "The Bullit" now sees it!

And if I can get a copy of my credit card reciept while I am overseas I will post it and prove what a liar you are! And to the fact that I haven't written you since June, well you are right. Because one, you never returned the emails. Two because Madman said he was handling it because I was overseas. And you say you could never contact me, but you sure had my email address???

And today Madman emailed me and sent me pictures of my fenders. They finally came in!!! But his exact words were when I asked them if they were good or a piece of shit was "Glad you know a good body man!" So does that tell you anything about your workmanship??

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
So you got the fenders so what the issue? That it take too long. I can see that being an issue. But if you car builder said he doesnt need them then its not this guys fault it took that long. If that story is true.

·
Registered
131 Posts
has always done the right thing we have spent thousand of dollars with him over the past few years and plan on spending more $$$$$$$$ with him on future projects

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Dan, you are so full of shit. But its ok I know the real story and the 552 people that veiwed this will probably never do business with you because I am not the only one that has the same complaint. And if I am so wrong, why did you call Madman (Brian) crying and wanting to know why I posted this?? And did you not have the dashboard sitting on you floor for over a month before you shipped it to Madman when you said you did?? And rumor has it that other people that buy your products are looking for other places to get them because of your service. I have also found out since I posted this of some VERY reputable people have had bad experiences with you and will never do business with you again. And those people have influence because of mutiple and record holding chanpionship wins. I am not going to say names because I will let them post for themselves.

I am not here to argue with you or get in a pissing match. Call me what you want, but this thread has let everyone know just what kind of person you are and what you think of your business and service you provide. When you "rather' talk shit instead of making customers happy so they give good referances and return for more business, then you get what you desreve!! I owned a business for 14 years and I know the amount of shit you have to take and then bite you lip to keep customers happy so they will return and you can continue to do business with a good name. In 14 years I only manage to run off 2 customers and it wasn't because I didn't have to bend over backwards to please them all. But I never had to "watch my back" or "talk shit" to defend myself. You get what you deserve and all of "The Bullit" now sees it!

And if I can get a copy of my credit card reciept while I am overseas I will post it and prove what a liar you are! And to the fact that I haven't written you since June, well you are right. Because one, you never returned the emails. Two because Madman said he was handling it because I was overseas. And you say you could never contact me, but you sure had my email address???

And today Madman emailed me and sent me pictures of my fenders. They finally came in!!! But his exact words were when I asked them if they were good or a piece of shit was "Glad you know a good body man!" So does that tell you anything about your workmanship??
First off you started the shit talkn and thats fine i am a big boy i can handle it. You lie'd period first by your febuary purchase date and saying how you tried to contact me all these times LOL, You email once after paying for them and that was days after paying for them freaking out cause you didn't have a tracking no, Said there were many business's that you could of bought them from that had them in stock HAHA and you never asked when you purchased them when i was going todo them or how busy i was. Just send them to madman. I at that point did not return that email. I called Brian immiediatly and asked him what kind of a person i was dealing with as you were in Iraq and seemed like you thought things just happen at the snap of a finger. He said he was just starting on your car and did not need the fenders in the immiedate future, so do them and ship them when you can. Brian called me a week or so ago and asked about the dash and i shipped it, and told him the fenders were to follow inwhich they did two days later. I called brian this morning as i told him i would yesterday long be4 you posted this, as i put some parts from racecraft in the box with your fenders and he needed them aswell.

Please post pics of the shitty fenders so all can see my shitty work:)

Also i transfered all you c.c stuff to paper @ time of purchase and did not have your email address any more in my inbox, haven't check sent box, but reguardless havent heard from ya since june 28 and i have been in contact with brian more than once.

Like i said we can't make everyone happy, as much as we try. We do the best we can to provide and help. You ask everyperson that has wrecked a car with our parts on it or not, how we have helped, either in free freight, money off, or get them parts faster to get back together and racing. Call Hairy glass or anyother fiberglass place once and ask for a discount with out being a dealer, ask for free freight in a time of need. We do it when we can with out being asked. Sorry that your unhappy and sorry to anyone else that is unhappy with our service, unless you tell me idk that your unhappy, so to all OF these REPUTABLE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE MAD @ US GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL DO YA a killer deal off your next order. I know the people who have spoken up about issues, they do it on the phone like a real person would, they don't bash us on the internet.... I remember who they are and they continue doing business with us. So those are my real customers. We are working on making things flow better everyday, it just takes time.

Im done here good luck with your car and here ya go pal.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Maybe I should, then again I'd rather talk shit than make an informed post regarding the subject.
Drake just wanna know if its ok to work on my Ford Gt tonight. Its 8.30 right now and i kinda feel like i need permission todo so. So whata ya think, its the weekend yes i have composites to make. Is it ok? if not i'll get dabbn right away. Thanks Dad

·
Registered
186 Posts
On a fuckn sunday Douche bag, You and hopper wore my fuckn phone out every day of the week you called, saturdays when i was a car show, sundays, from blocked numbers, didnt leave messages, call 5 fuckn times in a row. How the fuck is a person supposed to get something done? LOL Then I did you guys a favor by making them different for your ho fibertrends hoods and didn't charge you a extra penny for it., didnt charge you frieght. Then you call me bitchn cause my bumper wouldnt fit some one elses hood. The only reason they didn't fit was cause you guys wanted to cry about it.

Fuck you cant pleaz everyone and im by far from perfect. I will be the first to admit it. We most of the time work 7 days a week and do the best we can, as its just two of us, were going through growing pains and learnin along the way. I am very sorry to some of the people that have had to wait and i try to make it right with most anyone. As i have in many cases.
LOL are you serious!!!! You made our hoods special?!!! Yeah they sure were special, if you call full of pin holes with numerous cracks and areas that were phucked from when it was pulled from the mold special. Its funny you mention the calling from a blocked number because the ironic part is thats the only time you would answer is when you were caught off guard. Perhaps the reason your phone was getting blown up is because of your empty promises on the when the bumpers would be arriving and they were holding people up from getting there cars out. I guess the lesson here is simple, dont give people lead times that you know you cannot fufill. From one business owner to another that is BAD BUSINESS.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
LOL are you serious!!!! You made our hoods special?!!! Yeah they sure were special, if you call full of pin holes with numerous cracks and areas that were phucked from when it was pulled from the mold special. Its funny you mention the calling from a blocked number because the ironic part is thats the only time you would answer is when you were caught off guard. Perhaps the reason your phone was getting blown up is because of your empty promises on the when the bumpers would be arriving and they were holding people up from getting there cars out. I guess the lesson here is simple, dont give people lead times that you know you cannot fufill. From one business owner to another that is BAD BUSINESS.
Hey and don't call and say your going to pay one day and then call a week and half later to pay and expect to be in the same spot in line. Cause you go to the back of the bus......It goes both ways. I didn't make your hoods i made your bumpers. Really cracks? if there were any cracks it was from freight, not being in a mold and being pulled from a mold as my shit don't crack being pulled out of the mold and if it does i need to rethink my proffesion. So i guess you should of done a claim with the freight company when they delievered. You wanna be pissed be pissed you didn't pay me the day Dave called, cause other people paid and were put in front of you due to you waiting.
Your o-shit i forgot to call and pay you is no different than mine talking longer due to people ordering and paying be4 you, so remember that for future reference.

The only time i answered a privite no: was on a fuckn sunday when you shouldn't be calling anyways.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lets get the story straight there Dan cuz your bullshit coverups dont float pal. You were called the second day after the deal was made and your response was give me a call with your cc number whenever you get a chance, your orders are already in. But hey its your story tell it how you like, its not my business reputation on the line here so your bullshit stories are expected. Oh and a little business advice is when you take a order you should take a deposit not the full amount if you dont want to hear people complain about paying you and not receiving there goods in time. Essentially its your outlook and attitude that will be the demise of your business!!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Lets get the story straight there Dan cuz your bullshit coverups dont float pal. You were called the second day after the deal was made and your response was give me a call with your cc number whenever you get a chance, your orders are already in. But hey its your story tell it how you like, its not my business reputation on the line here so your bullshit stories are expected. Oh and a little business advice is when you take a order you should take a deposit not the full amount if you dont want to hear people complain about paying you and not receiving there goods in time. Essentially its your outlook and attitude that will be the demise of your business!!
Bullshit as i already told Dave they needed to be paid for and we don't do it anyother way as there was already some one esle calling me telling me he needed one for the 3rd time that had never paid for one. Yes you did call me next day and YOU also said you'd call me back right away with the card no: as you didn't have it on ya, so yeah i said call me back when you get a chance, that didnt mean a week and half later when you remember, then you did call me back a week and half later on a saturday to tell me you forgot and better pay for them. To many strokes in the world, that will call and say make it i will pay you when its ready. LOL I'd have a shop full of parts with peoples name that wont call back and say they cant afford them. We make custom fiberglass parts that are built when paid for.. Simple as that... 98% of the time they are shipped and delivered with in 3 weeks. Were not some big business backed by millions of dollars that can just say lets stock all these special fiberglass and carbonfiber parts, were just two brothers workn out of a shop in a town of 800 people.

Btw i was already told i couldn't make the two of ya happy reguardless of what i did, when you ordered the stuff. By more than one person also. You were supposed to send me all these pics when you were workn on Daves car and texted me and i never got them. You never asked anything from me to make it right for what you thought it cost you do the extra work. Never heard a word from ya since. Instead you keep it all bottle up like a 2 year old till someone else comes out and says something, then your a rockstar all the sudden LOL. I am a human being, a business owner and i do make right with 99.2 percent of the people i do business with. Unless you ask for something i have NO idea of what you want or what your problem is. You never asked for SHIT......

21 - 40 of 178 Posts