Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a warning!!! I ordered fiberglass fenders for my 90 mustang in Febuary from these people. He said they would ship out in 3 weeks. He was all eager to answer my emails untill he got my money. After that he would not ever answer me again. It is now September 16th and I still do not have my fenders. I will NEVER buy anything from this douche bag again and he will get nothing but bad advertisement from me and everyone that knows me. He has made mutiple promises to the delivery but still nothing.

My advise.......maybe he should spend more time satisfing his customers rather than bragging about cars he bought and put blowers on!! :smt097

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well to back my complaint, my car is at Madmans being built and he has called him several times to find out where they are. And as of today, we still do not have the fenders. I have a copy of the charge on my credit card also to prove they were bought back in Feb. He came recommended but has sure screwed this up and has made no effort to try and fix it. That is the ultimate in bad customer service.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It is very funny that you mention how eager he was to take your money and then not answer. Reason being is i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! Ordered 2 bumper, paid for them up front and was told they would be in my hands within 7 - 10 days. Three and a half weeks later i finally got the bumpers that had a absolutely terrible finish and fit like absolute shit. I would definetly never deal with this bag of shit again. There is nothing like calling someone that tells you how busy he is and then in the next breath tells you he is laying is on his phuckin couch.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
man so much coming up on this guy a friend of mine just had the same problem with his front end. said the guy was a dirt bag on the phone after he got his money

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Well to back my complaint, my car is at Madmans being built and he has called him several times to find out where they are. And as of today, we still do not have the fenders. I have a copy of the charge on my credit card also to prove they were bought back in Feb. He came recommended but has sure screwed this up and has made no effort to try and fix it. That is the ultimate in bad customer service.
Your fenders will be there tomorrow. Madmann has my phone no and i have talked to Brian. I talked to him today also.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
man so much coming up on this guy a friend of mine just had the same problem with his front end. said the guy was a dirt bag on the phone after he got his money
Name please? I am real curious on this one as i know what its about and there are two sides to the story.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Glad to see I was not the only one! Thanks guys and hopefully we can keep others from doing business with him and having these same problems!
133-0019029 here is your tracking no. Estes is the Freight Company. Btw I talk to Brian along time ago about these fenders after you sent me a email 3 days after paying for them askn if they have shipped yet. He told me he had just started your car and did not need them yet. Well ive talked to him in the past two weeks and he said he needed them so i shipped them.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
It is very funny that you mention how eager he was to take your money and then not answer. Reason being is i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! Ordered 2 bumper, paid for them up front and was told they would be in my hands within 7 - 10 days. Three and a half weeks later i finally got the bumpers that had a absolutely terrible finish and fit like absolute shit. I would definetly never deal with this bag of shit again. There is nothing like calling someone that tells you how busy he is and then in the next breath tells you he is laying is on his phuckin couch.
On a fuckn sunday Douche bag, You and hopper wore my fuckn phone out every day of the week you called, saturdays when i was a car show, sundays, from blocked numbers, didnt leave messages, call 5 fuckn times in a row. How the fuck is a person supposed to get something done? LOL Then I did you guys a favor by making them different for your ho fibertrends hoods and didn't charge you a extra penny for it., didnt charge you frieght. Then you call me bitchn cause my bumper wouldnt fit some one elses hood. The only reason they didn't fit was cause you guys wanted to cry about it.

Fuck you cant pleaz everyone and im by far from perfect. I will be the first to admit it. We most of the time work 7 days a week and do the best we can, as its just two of us, were going through growing pains and learnin along the way. I am very sorry to some of the people that have had to wait and i try to make it right with most anyone. As i have in many cases.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Hey, building a Ford GT costs money, he needs it more than you guys.
What i do on my personal time has nothing to do with my business. There are alot of business owners in the racing ind. with expensive racecars that are worth far more than my salvage titled ford gt. LOL get real

·
Registered
662 Posts
Damn Disco....i'm feeling a little special right now. Never had a problem with any of Dan's stuff and customer service was excellent! Come on Disco, get off of your ass and take care of these gents!:-D

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Just a warning!!! I ordered fiberglass fenders for my 90 mustang in Febuary from these people. He said they would ship out in 3 weeks. He was all eager to answer my emails untill he got my money. After that he would not ever answer me again. It is now September 16th and I still do not have my fenders. I will NEVER buy anything from this douche bag again and he will get nothing but bad advertisement from me and everyone that knows me. He has made mutiple promises to the delivery but still nothing.

My advise.......maybe he should spend more time satisfing his customers rather than bragging about cars he bought and put blowers on!! :smt097
Hey ya fuckn POLE SMOKER if your going to post facts please post the correct ones dumb ass, I charged your credit card 6-19-10 BITCH!!! Long and I mean a LONG ways from FEBUARY. WTF
btw Since the 28 of june you have never emailed or contacted me again. Nice try

·
Registered
14 Posts
What i do on my personal time has nothing to do with my business. There are alot of business owners in the racing ind. with expensive racecars that are worth far more than my salvage titled ford gt. LOL get real
I'm only concerned with the business owners that are using their personal time to work on a project car when they've been paid for a product in February and still haven't delivered it in September. Does your customer care about your personal life if you're not delivering the product you promised? NO. Get real.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I'm only concerned with the business owners that are using their personal time to work on a project car when they've been paid for a product in February and still haven't delivered it in September. Does your customer care about your personal life if you're not delivering the product you promised? NO. Get real.
Maybe you should know both sides before you open your mouth newbee...........

1 - 20 of 178 Posts